- Vince Jr. aquired the WWWF from his father, and renamed the company to World Wrestling Federation..
- Vince Jr. began signing wrestlers away from different territories as well as buying up smaller territories..
- Vince’s biggest asset was Hulk Hogan, who he lured away from Verne Gagne’s AWA, and ran wild with Hulkamania..
- Vince McMahon and the WWF also single-handedly created a market for Wrestling Pay Per View events..
- The World Wildlife Fund takes the World Wrestling Federation to court over the rights to the “WWF” initials in Europe..
- ~~~The end result had Vince changing the name of his company to World Wrestling Entertainment..