COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING RESULTS
Combat Zone Wrestling - Extreme 8
June 28, 2003 - Dover, Deleware
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Backseat Boyz defeated Ruckus & Sonjay Dutt to retain..
- 4WAY MATCH: Chri$ Ca$h over GQ, Jon Dahmer and Z-Barr..
- TAG MATCH: Ian Knoxx & Adam Flash over Jude & Niles Young..
- EXTREME 8 QUALIFYING MATCH (): Corporal Robinson over Deranged (Independent Wrestling
- This was a BARBED WIRE BOARDS & TABLES match..
- Corporal Robinson wins with a sick-looking Russian legsweep off the apron through a barbed wire board!
- EXTREME 8 QUALIFYING MATCH (): Necro Butcher defeated Bishop Slade, Van Hughes, Axl Rotten, and Nate Webb. ..
- This match was a FANS BRING WEAPONS 5 MAN GAUNTLET OF DEATH match..
- Bishop Slade (AIWF/HOPWF), Van Hughes (CWF/Pittsburgh)..
- Lots of sick moments with chair shots, light tubes, barbed wire, scissors, glass and so on..
- John Zandig came out and offered Necro Butcher a spot in CZW which Necro accepted!!
- EXTREME 8 QUALIFYING MATCH (): JC Bailey defeated Toby Klein..
- This match was an UNLUCKY 13 match (must staple 13 dollar bills to his opponent)..
- Dollars were stapled to tongues, nipples, hair, face and other body parts too unpleasant to report..
- JC Bailey stapled the 13th dollar onto Toby Klein's head and then hit him with a top rope rana..
- EXTREME 8 QUALIFYING MATCH (): Ian Rotten over Low Life Louie Ramos..
- This was a BARBED WIRE BAT/THUMB TACK BAT match..
- Ian Rotten said he entered Louie into IWA-Mid South's KOTDM Tournament as a favour..
- Ian Rotten told Louie to pay him back and take the night off..
- Louie responded by cracking Ian in the head with a thumbtack bat!
- Louie insisted on blocking chair shots, which pissed off Rotten legit..
- TAG MATCH: John Zandig & Nick Gage defeated Messiah & Nate Hatred..
- Winners advance to TOD/Barbed wire ropes and barbed wire tables match..
- Midway through the match, the IWA guys ran in and attacked John Zandig!
- Necro Butcher comes out to make the save, but turns on Zandig and again sided with IWA Mid-South!!!
- Advancing to Tournament of Death 2 on Saturday, July 26th are:
- From CZW: Zandig and Nick Gage..
- From IWA Mid-South Wrestling: Corporal Robinson, JC Bailey, Necro Butcher and Ian Rotten..
- Two more spots remain for Tournament of Death 2 yet to be announecd..
- And that's a wrap..