ECW WRESTLING RESULTS
ECW on Sci-Fi Network|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Tazz
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Date: September 19, 2006
Go Back To ECW History
- PARKING LOT: King Booker & Queen Sharmell arrived and were graciously welcomed by Paul Heyman..
- 6-MAN TAG: Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman & Sabu defeated Mike Knox & Test & Matt Striker by DQ..
- Matt Striker "outsmarted" The Sandman and he got injured and Sandman was helped backstage by security..
- The heels were DQ'd and triple-teamed Tommy Dreamer & Sabu until The Sandman ran back to make the save..
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & King Booker & Queen Sharmelle + C.W. Anderson & Stevie Richards + Balls Mahoney..
- Paul Heyman introduced King Booker to Stevie Richards & C.W. Anderson and they each bowed and kissed Booker's hand..
- Paul Heyman then introduced King Booker to Balls Mahoney --- but Booker wasn't quite as inpressed with "Balls"..
- MATCH: Kevin Thorn w/Ariel defeated Balls Mahoney w/Francine (Notes: Francine and Ariel had a catfight!!!!)
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & King Booker & Queen Sharmell + The FBI & Trinity + C.M. Punk..
- Paul Heyman introduced King Booker to The FBI and Trinity, who Queen Sharmell was not impressed with..
- Paul Heyman introduced King Booker to C.M. Punk who said maybe some day he can compete against Booker..
- MATCH: C.M. Punk defeated "The Reject" Shannon Moore by Submission..
- Kelly Kelly was shown standing in the crowd watching C.M. Punk until her boyfriend Mike Knox dragged her away..
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & King Booker & Queen Sharmell..
- Paul Heyman said that ECW was like a cult and imagine how people would worship him if he came over to ECW..
- Rob Van Dam showed up and asked if Booker T was there looking for some competition and challenged him...
- BACKSTAGE PROMO: Rene Dupree said he proved that he's the "Most extreme man in ECW history"..
- EXTREME RULES MATCH: King Booker w/Queen Sharmell defeated Rob Van Dam after Hardcore Holly interfered..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.