ECW WRESTLING RESULTS
ECW on Sci-Fi Network|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Tazz
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Date: March 20, 2007
Go Back To ECW History
- PROMO: Chris Masters promised to snap Bobby Lashley in half for embarassing him by breaking the Masterlock on RAW..
- TAG MATCH: The New Breed (Marcus Cor Von & Kevin Thorn) defeated ECW Originals (Rob Van Dam & Sabu)..
- Tazz claims to not play favorites but he constantly supports the New Breed and denies it when he is confronted..
- The New Breed won after Marcus Cor Von destroyed Sabu with a running bodyblock (they called it the Pounce in TNA)..
- SQUASH MATCH: Gene Snitsky defeated Mike Tolar (from Ohio Valley Wrestling) in twenty seconds..
- Editor's Notes: I know his name is only "Snitsky" now but to me he is, and always will be, GENE Snitsky..
- ANNOUNCEMENT: They announced that The Sheik will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2007..
- MATCH: C.M. Punk defeated Hardcore Holly..
- Midway through the match: New Breed member Elijah Burke came out to get a closer look at C.M. Punk..
- Elijah Burke distracted the referee while Kevin Thorn whacked Hardcore Holly and C.M. Punk saw it happen..
- C.M. Punk took advantage and finished off Hardcore Holly as Elijah Burke had a big smile from ringside..
- BACKSTAGE: C.M. Punk & Elijah Burke..
- C.M. Punk told Elijah Burke that he didn't need help, but Burke said the New Breed looks out for their own..
- Elijah Burke mentioned the Money in the Bank match and said "think about what the New Breed can do for you"..
- IN THE RING: Extreme Expose (Kelly Kelly & Layla El & Brooke Adams) stunk up the ring with their dancing..
- MATCH: New Breed member Elijah Burke w/Matt Striker defeated ECW Original Tommy Dreamer w/Sandman..
- Elijah Burke has a new finisher where he pulls down his knee pad and drops his exposed kneecap (makes no sense)..
- NON (ECW WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Bobby Lashley (ECW Champion) defeated "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.