ECW WRESTLING RESULTS
ECW on Sci-Fi Network|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Tazz
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Date: March 27, 2007
Go Back To ECW History
- CAPTAIN'S MATCH: ECW Original Rob Van Dam defeated New Breed member Elijah Burke..
- After the match: The New Breed hit the ring and ganged up on Rob Van Dam until the ECW Originals made the save!
- IN THE RING: Extreme Expose (Kelly Kelly & Layla El & Brooke Adams) stunk up the ring with their dancing..
- BACKSTAGE: Edge talked to The Hardy Boyz & C.M. Punk about working together tonight...
- SQUASH MATCH: Gene Snitsky defeated Balls Mahoney..
- BACKSTAGE: Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy + Fit Finlay + King Booker & Queen Sharmell..
- Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy were talking when Fit Finlay came up and wanted to know what they were talking about..
- Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy blew him off and walked away as King Booker & Queen Sharmell entered the scene..
- INTERVIEW VIA SATTELITE: Vince McMahon and Bobby Lashley..
- Vince McMahon said he was up all night partying after Monday Night RAW at his big Pre-WrestleMania celebration..
- Vince McMahon said Lashley should be happy he didn't take off his sweater on RAW and show him a real man's body..
- Vince McMahon predicted Umaga would defeat Bobby Lashley and he would still have his hair after WrestleMania 23..
- Bobby Lashley called Vince McMahon an "old bastard" and said he'll be one bald headed son of a bitch after WM23..
- 8-MAN TAG: Mr. Kennedy & Randy Orton & Fit Finlay & King Booker defeated The Hardy Boyz & C.M. Punk & Edge..
- After the match: The heel team started to fight, and the Hardyz jumped into the ring usinag a ladder as a weapon!
- Everybody started to fight except for Edge who laughed at his MITB opponents as they beat eachother up in the ring..
- The Hardyz set up a 15-foot ladder and climbed both sides and reached the top and grabbed the briefcase together..
- Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy held the briefcase at the same time and exchanged words on who was going to win it all..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.