ECW WRESTLING RESULTS
ECW on Sci-Fi Network|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Tazz
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Date: February 5, 2008
Go Back To ECW History
- IN THE RING: C.M. Punk + ECW World Champion Chavo Guerrero..
- C.M. Punk came out and laughed about what he did to Chavo Guerrero last week and issued a rematch challenge..
- Chavo Guerrero came out and scolded C.M. Punk for insulting his heritage and refused to give Punk a rematch..
- Chavo Guerrero said that since C.M. Punk embarassed him last week so tonight he will embarass Punk tonight..
- Armando Estrada came on the big screen and booked the first "Gulf of Mexico" match and Extreme Rules apply..
- Armando Estrada said the only way to win the match would be to throw your opponent into the Gulf of Mexico..
- Chavo Guerrero said Punk will be drowning in his own tears at No Way Out but tonight he's just be drowning!
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Victoria & Layla El defeated Kelly Kelly & Michelle McCool..
- MATCH: John Morrison w/Mike Mizanin defeated Tommy Dreamer..
- Mike "The Miz" Mizanin was interfering so a bandaged Colin Delaney ran down to try to help Tommy Dreamer..
- SIT-DOWN INTERVIEW: Joey Styles & Stevie Richards..
- Stevie Richards talked about his original neck injury and they showed horrific video from ECW when he was injured..
- Stevie Richards talked about the surgeries to his neck and the complications with his throat over the many years..
- Stevie Richards said he still wants to compete and he will return to ECW on Sci-Fi next week for the first step..
- MATCH: Kofi Kingston defeated James Curtis..
- GULF OF MEXICO MATCH: C.M. Punk defeated Chavo Guerrero by throwing him into the Gulf of Mexico!
- They ended up outside where they started throwing each other on top of supposedly "random" cars on the street..
- They fought over to the peir and the fisherman scattered as both men tried to throw each other into the water..
- Chavo Guerrero tried to suplex C.M. Punk into the water, but Punk got out and GTS'd Chavo into the Gulf of Mexico!
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.