WWE LIVE EVENT RESULTS
November 24, 2001 - Tulsa, OK
- IN THE RING: Bradshaw.
- Bradshaw gave a speech explaining the Alliance's "contractual obligations" that put them on the card tonight, and getting the crowd pumped by saying "ass" a lot.
- MATCH: Tajiri vs Spike.
- Tajiri wins with a stiff kick.
- Slow match, dead crowd.
- WINNER: Tajiri
- MATCH: Lita vs Jazz.
- Jazz looked very good in this match, showing some of the first decent looking offense I've seen in recent WWF women's wrestling.
- Jacqueline was referee, Stacy Kiebler came to ringside during the match; eventually Lita and
Jackie double-teamed Stacy and Jazz, and Jackie gave Lita a fast count.
- WINNER: Lita
- MATCH: Brock Nesnar vs Perry Saturn.
- Saturn's face looks naked without his facial hair, which has disappeared.
- Lesnar looked very good, but telegraphed a lot of his big slam spots.
- WINNER: Brock Lesnar
- MATCH: Kane vs William Regal.
- Very slow match, due to Kane's lumbering and Regal's "methodical offense."
- Regal is hugely over as a heel though.
- People could have seen anybody beat him up and be happy.
- WINNER: Kane
- MATCH: RVD vs Booker T.
- RVD was massively over with the Philly crowd.
- Match of the night here, with lots of well-paced action, both
participants very over, and RVD finishing with the frog splash.
- MATCH: Tazz vs Funaki
- Squash, but the crowd dug Tazz.
- MATCH: APA vs Albert/Scotty Too Hotty vs Lance Storm/Justin Credible.
- 3-way elimination.
- Some comedy with Scotty falling on his ass a lot and Faarooq looking at him funny.
- Scotty pinned Lance (oh, the indignity) and was soon pinned by Faarooq.
- Afterwards, Bradshaw did the worm and the four faces and the ref had a dance session.
- WINNER: APA
- MATCH: Test vs Undertaker.
- Even slower than Kane/Regal, though Test looked like he was trying.
- Booker ran in and distracted Taker, allowing Test to get the big boot and the surprise pin.
- WINNER: Test
- MAIN EVENT: Austin vs Angle.
- Angle worked the crowd for a while, but surprisingly didn't dis the Eagles.
- Very good match, with a lot of action outside the ring.
- In the end, a ref bump brought Test and Regal to ringside, but Austin fought all three off singlehandedly and got the pin.
- WINNER: Steve Austin
- If you attend a WWE house show, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address [email protected].
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.