WWF Non-Televised Live Event
Smackdown! Crew - April 20, 2002 - Topeka, KS - Landon Arena
- FOURWAY: Kidman (CW Champ) vs Tajiri vs Hurricane vs Chavo Guerrero.
- Kidman pinned Chavo with his finisher.
- Afterwards, Tajiri attacked Kidman and Hurricane made the save.
- MATCH: Albert def Hugh Morrus.
- WWF CONTRACT MATCH: Dawn Marie def Kim Nielson.
- TAG MATCH: Christian/Lance Storm def Mark Henry/Randy Orton.
- TOUGH ENOUGH MATCH: Tazz def Hardcore Holly.
- SWIMSUIT MATCH: Torrie Wilson def Stacy Keibler.
- DVon def Val Venis (Big Valbowski).
- TAG TITLES: Billy/Chuck def Al Snow & Maven.
- MATCH: Test def Rikishi.
- MAIN EVENT: Edge vs. Kurt Angle.
- Late in the match, Edge hit the spear for the win.
- He then got on the mic and told Angle that he respected him.
- He asked Kurt to get up and let bygones be bygones until the PPV tomorrow.
- Angle got up and jumped him.
- Edge responded with a half-sharpshooter.
- Angle tapped.
- Edge left the ring.
- Angle called him out for another match, and Edge laid him out again.
- Edge grabbed the mic and took back what he said about respecting Angle.
- Edge reminded him that he'd just lost to Edge 3 times in one night.
- Angle got up and started talking trash on the ref and fans.
- Angle rattled off his accomplishments and Tim White & the ref
- They told Angle that he was a crybaby who lost tonight.
- Angle then chased White around ringside and to the back.
If you attend a WWE house show, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address [email protected].
Go Back To WWE History