WWE LIVE EVENT RESULTS
RAW Crew - February 1, 2003 - New York City, New York - Madison Square Garden
- OPENING MATCH: Steven Richards beat Spike Dudley..
- MATCH: Sean O'Haire defeated Rico..
- MATCH: Rob Van Dam beat D-Lo Brown..
- MATCH: Booker T beat Christian..
- MATCH: Scott Steiner defeated Batista w/Ric Flair..
- WOMANS TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Victoria defeated Jacqueline & Molly Holly to retain..
- MATCH: Chris Jericho w/Christian beat Test..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: William Regal & Lance Storm beat The Dudley Boyz..
- MAIN EVENT: Triple H w/Ric Flair vs. Brock Lesnar w/Stephanie McMahon..
- The Fink introduced Stephanie, who introduced Brock Lesnar..
- Triple H came out with Flair and explained that he could not wrestle because of injury..
- Lesnar took the note and ripped it up..
- Stephanie told HHH not to weasel out of defending his title..
- HHH said that she could not make him defend, Bischoff or Vince could not make him defend..
- Vince's music then hit as he came out to a huge reaction..
- Vince began to say that Triple H must defend his title..
- Vince was interupted by Paul Heyman..
- Heyman said that he had a contingency plan for Vince and whispered something to him..
- Vince then said that Brock Lesnar would face Team Angle!
- Team Angle and Kurt then came out, and Angle said he would defend his WWE title..
- Kurt said he would give the fans a preview of Wrestlemania!
- Kurt said Lesnar would first have to defeat Benjamin and Haas..
- MATCH: Brock Lesnar defeats Shelton Benjamin with an F-5..
- MATCH: Brock Lesnar defeated Charlie Haas with an F-5..
- WWE TITLE MATCH: Brock Lesnar beats Kurt Angle by DQ..
- Team Angle interfered about two minutes into the match..
- Lesnar then gives the F-5 to Team Angle and Kurt!
- If you attend a WWE house show, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address [email protected].
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.