WWE LIVE EVENT RESULTS
Smackdown! Crew - July 10, 2004 - Hampton Beach, NH - Casino Ballroom
- OPENING MATCH: Funaki defeated Jamie Noble..
- MATCH: Mark Jindrak defeated Scotty Too Hotty..
- Theodore Long came out and dismissed what was said about he and Jindrak parting ways..
- After Jindrak won the match with Theodore Long's help, he turned and walked away from him..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle & Luther Reigns + Charles Robinson..
- MATCH: Luther Reigns vs Charles Robinson ended in a NO CONTEST when Charlie Haas ran down!
- TAG MATCH: The FBI (Nunzio & Johnny Stambolli) defeated The Basham Brothers..
- MATCH: Kenzo Suzuki defeated Spike Dudley with the Iron Claw/STO..
- NON (CW) TITLE MATCH: Rey Mysterio defeated Booker T..
- MATCH: Rene Dupree defeated Orlando Jordan..
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: The Dudley Boyz defeated Billy Gunn & Bob Holly..
- BINIKI CONTEST: Sable defeated Miss Jackie & Dawn Marie..
- WWE TITLE MATCH: John Bradshaw Layfield defeated John Cena to retain..
- After the match, Bradshaw continues to beat down John Cena..
- Hardcore Holly & Billy Gunn ran out, followed by The Basham Brothers, Rey Mysterio and Funaki..
- The Dudleyz also showed up too..
- Bradshaw ended up in the ring with all the babyfaces and said it was time to do a little rap..
- Referee Brian Hebner did his beatbox routine while Bradshaw did a poor excuse for a rap..
- Bradshaw eventually got a beatdown from everyone but eventually escaped..
- Ring announcer Tony Chimel also tried cutting an anti-Hampton Beach rap but got the FU from Cena!
- If you attend a WWE house show, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.