NWA PAY PER VIEW
NWA Crockett Cup 1986
April 19, 1986 - New Orleans, Louisiana
- NON TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
- Jim Duggan beat Dick Slater to retain Mid-South North American title..
- Ric Flair beat Dusty Rhodes by DQ to retain the NWA World title..
- Tag Team Tournament - Round 1
- Wahoo McDaniel/Mark Youngblood beat Mike Miller/Bobby Jaggers
- Sam Houston/Nelson Royal beat The Batten Twins (Brad/Bart)
- The Fantastics beat Fabulous Ones (Lane/Keirn)
- The Sheepherders beat Hector/Chavo Guerrero
- Jimmy Valiant/Manny Fernandez beat Barbarian/Baron Von Raschke
- Steve Williams/Terry Taylor beat Buddy Landel/Bill Dundee
- Rick Steiner/Buzz Sawyer beat Koko B. Ware/Italian Stallion
- Jimmy Garvin/Black Bart beat Brett Wayne/D.J. Peterson
- Tag Team Tournament - Round 2
- The Road Warriors beat Wahoo McDaniel & Mark Youngblood
- The Midnight Express (Eaton/Condrey) beat Sam Houston/Nelson Royal
- The Fantastics beat Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard
- The Sheepherders beat The Rock'N'Roll Express
- Ivan/Nikita Koloff beat Jimmy Valiant/Manny Fernandez
- Steve Williams/Terry Taylor beat Dino Bravo/Rick Martel
- Ronnie Garvin/Magnum T.A. beat Rick Steiner/Buzz Sawyer
- Giant Baba/Tiger Mask beat Jimmy Garvin/Black Bart
- Tag Team Tournament - Quarter-Finals
- The Road Warriors beat The Midnight Express (Eaton/Condrey)
- The Fantastics vs Sheepherders battled was a Double DQ
- Ivan/Nikita Koloff vs Steve Williams/Terry Taylor was a draw
- Ronnie Garvin/Magnum T.A. beat Giant Baba/Tiger Mask
- Tag Team Tournament - Semi-Finals
- The Road Warriors received a bye to the finals
- Ronnie Garvin/Magnum T.A. received a bye to the finals
- Tag Team Tournament - Finals
- The Road Warriors beat Ronnie Garvin/Magnum T.A. to win the Cup!
- FADE TO BLACK....
Go Back To NWA History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.