Ohio Valley Wrestling Show - TV Taping
November 20, 2002 - Louisville, KY - NEW Davis Arena
- DARK MATCH: Matt Morgan defeats Seven by disqualification..
- Seven delivered the blatant kick below the belt right in front of the ref and was DQ'd..
- MATCH: Doug Basham defeated Eric Angle..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & Bolin Services..
- Kenny "the King" Bolin, Rene Dupree, Sean O'Haire and Lance Cade..
- Bolin talked about how Charlie Haas broke Jerome Croney's ankles two weeks ago..
- Cade got on the mic and ran down Haas and Big Bossman..
- O'Haire got on the mic and said more of the same stuff..
- Dupree got on the mic and spoke about Jerome Croney as well..
- Dupree was upset that Croney was injured, because Dupree would not have someone comb his hair for him..
- Dupree told Bolin that he had a clause in his contract that he would have someone to make his life easy..
- Bolin responded by telling Dupree to not worry about it and that he would take care of this problem..
- Bolin said he would get a new 'valet' for Dupree to replace Croney..
- DARK MATCH: Lance Cade defeated Johnny Jeter..
- MATCH: Kanyon w/Jackie Gayda defeated Charlie Haas w/Linda Miles..
- Linda Miles and Jackie Gayda ended up brawling on the outside of the ring..
- Haas was able to apply his submission move the 'Haas of Pain' on Kanyon..
- The ref was distracted by the brawling beauties and in no position to make a call..
- Lance Cade & Kenny Bolin then stormed the ring and Cade hit Haas with a top rope elbow drop..
- Kanyon got the pinfall once the ref turned around..
- MAIN EVENT: Eddy Guerrero defeated Nova..
- Late in the match, Nova drilled the ref sending him out cold..
- Damaja ran into the ring and blindsided Nova with the Brain Damaj..
- Guerrero then followed with a top rope frog splash and gained the pinfall..
- And that's a wrap...
If you attend a OVW events, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address [email protected].
Go Back To OVW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.