Ohio Valley Wrestling Show - TV Taping
February 19, 2003 - Louisville, KY - NEW Davis Arena
- DARK MATCH: Chris Kanyon & Johnny Spade defeated Orlando Jordan & Chris Cage..
- MATCH Seven & Travis Bane defeated Johnny Jeter & Rob Conway..
- DARK MATCH: Chris Nowinski defeated Mark Magnus..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & Kenny Bolin, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree & Maurice..
- Bolin talked about how there was a big contreversy over O'Haire quitting or being fired..
- Bolin went on to admit that O'Haire did indeed quit..
- Bolin mentioned a stipulation in O'Haire's contract stated that ~~~
- ~~~If O'Haire quit that Kenny Bolin would still be his manager..
- Cade stated that he and Dupree want a piece of the PainKillers (BJ Payne and Matt Morgan)..
- Bolin said that a personal hero to Kenny Bolin was returning to Bolin Services..
- Bolin then announced Jerome Croney back to Bolin Services who was escorted by 'Nurse Lulu'..
- ~~~Rumor has it that Nurse Lulu is actually Nidia's sister..
- Bolin said he had to fire Maurice due to cost cuts but Rene Dupree threw a fit..
- Rene stated that 'my daddy said I can have a butler, so I'm going to have a butler'!
- Boin then agreed to keep Maurice on Staff..
- LADIES MATCH: Passion defeated Nikita..
- MAIN EVENT TRIPLE THREAT: Nick Dinsmore defeated Doug Basham & Damaja..
- Dinsmore gained the pinfall after knocking Damaja into Doug Basham and hit the German Suplex on Damaja..
- Nick Dinsmore wins the OVE Heavyweight title!!!
- And that's a wrap...
If you attend a OVW events, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Back To OVW History