Ohio Valley Wrestling Show - TV Taping
February 26, 2003 - Louisville, KY - NEW Davis Arena
- DARK MATCH: Seven & Travis Bane w/Synn defeats Chris Cage & Orlando Jordan..
- DARK MATCH: JR Ryder defeats Mark Marcedes..
- MATCH: Chris Nowinksi w/Crash Holly defeats Nova..
- Orginally scheduled as Crash Holly vs. Nova..
- Nowinski explained that he had purchased the right to wrestle Nova from Holly..
- Nowinski gained the pinfall using the ropes and distraction by Holly..
- DARK MATCH: Linda Miles defeats Passion..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & Damaja w/Jackie Gayda..
- Cornette mentioned that Nick Dinsmore was the new Ohio Valley Wrestling champion..
- Damaja claimed that it wasn't because Dinsmore was better, but because Basham screwed up..
- Damaja said he hoped Basham would win the OVW title in the main event tonight..
- Cornette went on to plug the Derby Expo 5 show..
- Cornette announced Damaja & Basham vs Dinsmore/Bradshaw for the show..
- DARK MATCH: Mark Magnus defeats Johnny Spade..
- TAG MATCH: Rene Dupree & Lance Cade defeat BJ Payne & Matt Morgan..
- Dupree & Cade were accompanied by Kenny Bolin, Jerome Croney, Maurice & Nurse Lulu..
- Bolin slid the BS briefcase into the ring and Dupree used it on Payne's head!
- HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Nick Dinsmore defeats Doug Basham w/Nikita by DQ to retain..
- Basham threw Dinsmore over the top rope, but the referee was distracted by Nikita..
- Dinsmore applied the Crossface on Basham..
- Johnny Spade came out to get Dinsmore's attention..
- Kanyon came out to take out Dinsmore..
- Damaja came into the ring and delivered the Brain Damaj on Dinsmore..
- The referee called for the DQ awarding the match to Dinsmore..
- The Revolution began to beat on Dinsmore until Johnny Jeter showed up..
- Suddenly, Bradshaw stormed his way down to the ring and cleaned house..
- Bradshaw opened a case of Coor's Light..
- Bradshaw said he wanted all the wrestlers in the ring to drink a few beers..
- BONUS DARK MATCH: Rob Conway & Johnny Jeter defeat Chris Kanyon & Damaja..
- And that's a wrap...
If you attend a OVW events, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address [email protected].
Go Back To OVW History