Ohio Valley Wrestling Show - TV Taping
March 26, 2003 - Louisville, KY - NEW Davis Arena
- DARK MATCH: Chris Cage defeated Mark Bell..
- MATCH: Nova & Mark Henry defeated Orlando Jordan & Mark Magnus..
- DARK MATCH: Passion defeated Linda Miles..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & The Revolution..
- Doug Basham took exception to Jim Cornette saying that the Revolution was going downhill..
- Doug Basham contradicted Cornette and said that the Revolution was on the rise!
- Doug Basham introduced the newest member of the Revolution, Rob Conway!
- Rob Conway came out and cut a promo on Nick Dinsmore..
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Doug Basham w/Nikita defeated BJ Payne..
- MATCH: Mark Jindrak defeated Alex Cross (aka Alex Croft)..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & The Disciples of Synn..
- Synn opened up saying the APA nor Bolin Services can take out the DOS..
- Travis Bane said that he spent most of his life beating up rednecks and punks..
- Travis Bane went on to mention that the APA was gambling their lives by challenging the DOS..
- Seven said that the DOS was never given anything and proved it by winning the Southern Tag titles..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & Western High School representatives..
- Apparently Kenny Bolin caused some havoc at the school and OVW had agreed to do a fundraiser to make up for it..
- Kenny Bolin would be barred from attending the fundraiser..
- Not surprisingly, Kenny Bolin came down to the ring and caused some trouble..
- Kenny Bolin will be taking on the school's wrestling coach in an arm wrestling match..
- MAIN EVENT: The APA (Farooq & Bradshaw) defeated Lance Cade & Rene Dupree w/Kenny Bolin..
- The Desciples of Synn made the run in which allowed Jerome Croney to hit Bradshaw with a chair!
- Bradshaw then powerbombed Jerome Croney..
- Seven was able to hit Bradshaw over the head with another chair..
- Lance Cade picked up the pinfall and the victory..
- After the match, Matt Morgan hit the ring and told the ref what had happened..
- The referee reversed the decision giving the APA the victory!
- And that's a wrap...
If you attend a OVW events, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Back To OVW History