WWE RAW RESULTS
January 27, 2003|
Chicago, Illinios - All-State Arena
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Johnny Stamboli def. Chad Collyer (Dark Match)..
- Sean O'Haire def. Michael Shane (Dark Match)..
- Goldust def. Steven Richards..
- Three Minute Warning defeats Dino Bambino & Ken Anderson..
- Christian def. Maven..
- Spike Dudley def. Rico..
- RAW KICKS OFF:
- Recap of the Triple H show last week..
- MATCH: Booker T vs Jeff Hardy..
- Booker T pulls out the victory and for the second week in a row he is a sore loser..
- Jeff knocks Booker out of the ring, climbs the top rope, jumps, but misses Booker..
- IN THE RING: Scott Steiner + Triple H + Ric Flair / Randy Orton / Batista..
- Scott cuts a promo on Triple H, failing to make a point with his nonsense..
- Triple H eventually comes out and gives some of his own nonsense..
- Triple H says that when someone calls him out, you don't just get him..
- Ric Flair, Randy Orton & Batista join Triple H on the stage..
- The foursome makes their way to the ring and surrounds it..
- Just as they storm the ring, Steiner pulls out a lead pipe and runs them off!
- INTERVIEW: Terri + DLo & Teddy Long..
- Teddy cuts another 'racially motivated' promo calling DLo a Black Superhero..
- MATCH: Hurricane vs DLo Brown w/Teddy Long..
- DLo pulls out the victory in a match where Hurricane nearly killed himself twice..
- BACKSTAGE: Chief Morely & Eric Bischoff..
- Morely is watching a tape of Hulk Hogan whacking Vince McMahon on Smackdown..
- Bischoff enters and says that the last thing he needs is a 'pissed off' Vince McMahon..
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Chris Jericho..
- Terri says that Jericho will take on Scott Steiner in a #1 Contenders match next week.
- Terri asks Jericho his feelings on what happened when he whacked Stacy with a chair..
- Terri says that Stacy suffered a grade 2 concussion is at home recovering..
- Jericho says that he has to go face the public and explain the situation..
- IN THE RING: Chris Jericho + Christian + Shawn Michaels..
- Jericho admits that he feels terrible.. about his #1 Contenders match next week..
- Jericho says he isn't shallow enough to forget what he did to Stacy last week..
- Jericho says what everybody expects him to say, and apologizes to Stacy and the fans..
- Suddenly Christian comes out to the ring..
- Christian says that Jericho has no reason to apologize..
- Christian says that it wasn't Jericho's fault, it was Stacy's fault!
- Jericho disagrees and says that it is actually Test's fault for ducking the chairshot!
- Jericho says that Test got what he deserved for bring his "precious" Stacy to ringside..
- Suddenly Shawn Michaels' music hits and Michaels comes out to the stage..
- Michaels makes fun of Jericho's black & white checkered pants..
- Michaels says that a real man takes responsibilities for his actions..
- Michaels charges the ring attacking Jericho & Christian..
- Jericho & Christian end up excaping..
- CHICAGO STREET FIGHT WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Victoria w/Steven Richards vs Trish Stratus..
- Victoria wins after a brutal match, apparently the hatred is still going strong..
- After the match, Jazz makes a surprise return, walking right past Victoria..
- Jazz goes to the ring and brutally attacks and beats Trish..
- TAG TEAM TITLE LADDER MATCH: William Regal & Lance Storm vs The Dudley Boyz..
- The Dudleyz get the upper hand and go looking for tables under the ring..
- The Dudleyz realize that there are no tables available!!
- Morely comes out to the stage with a table..
- The Dudleyz approach Morely, who says he'll fire them if they touch him!
- Three Minute Warning attacks The Dudleyz from behind..
- Three Minute Warning take the Dudleyz to the ring and beat them up..
- Spike comes out and gets beat up too..
- DVon is powerbombed through a table giving Regal/Storm the victory..
- BACKSTAGE: Matt / John + Al Snow + Chris Nowinski..
- Matt & John getting ready for their first shot on RAW..
- Al Snow comes in to get the two Tough Enough champions..
- Chris Nowinski slips out from the shadows looking mysteriously odd..
- BACKSTAGE: Kane & Rob Van Dam..
- Kane apologizes for throwing RVD out of the Rumble stating it was every man for themselves..
- RVD says that he understands, but tonight Kane & RVD are teaming up!
- RVD gets Kane to do the thumbs gimmick while saying the "BIG.. RED.. MACHINE!"
- EXIBITION MATCH: Tough Enough Matt vs Tough Enough John..
- A few minutes into the match, Chris Nowinski runs down and pushes Al Snow into the ring post..
- Chris says that he didn't win Tough Enough, and doesn't need Matt & John to rub it in!
- Tommy Dreamer runs out with a singapore cane and chases Nowinski off..
- Tommy Dreamer Congratulates Matt & John on winning Tough Enough III!
- Tommy officially welcomes the two kids to the WWE by whacking them in the head with the cane!
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff..
- Bischoff says that Steve Austin is not here tonight so don't bother asking..
- Bischoff remembers the "reasons" given for Steve Austin's departure months ago..
- Bischoff says that in life, there are always two sides to every story..
- Bischoff says that Steve Austin has agreed to tell his story in RAW magazine..
- Bischoff shows the "Desire" video which played for Austin before he left..
- TAG MATCH: Kane & Rob Van Dam vs Triple H & Batista w/Ric Flair & Randy Orton..
- Late in the match, Batista rips Kane's mask off!!
- Kane runs backstage to hide his face..
- Batista catches RVD from the frog splash and slams him down..
- Batista pins RVD for the win!
- Batista, Orton, Flair & HHH beat up on RVD until Scott Steiner runs down..
- Jericho runs down too but Steiner beats him..
- The foursome annialates Scott Steiner, just like last week, busting him open..
- Editor's Note: There was so much wrong with this it isn't even funny..
- The Triple H show goes off the air...
- After the cameras went out, Shawn Michael ran in and chased Jericho off..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.