WWE RAW RESULTS
June 16, 2003|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Paul London & Jimmy Yang defeated local jobbers (dark)..
- Mark Jindrak defeated Tommy Dreamer (dark)..
- Molly defeated Trish Stratus..
- Hurricane defeated ???..
- Val Venis defeated Rosey with Jacky as special guest referee..
- Steven Richards defeated Goldust..
- IN THE RING: Mick Foley + The Evolution + Al Snow & Maven..
- Mick Foley comes out and plugs his new book Teitum Brown which he'll be promoting in the coming months..
- Mick Foley said it felt really good to be in a WWE ring again at Bad Blood last night..
- Mick Foley said he was a man of his word, and counted 1-2-3 for Triple H..
- Mick Foley talks about tasting the blood on the tip of his toung from being busted open in the cell..
- Suddenly, the Evolution (with brand new entrance music and video) make their way to the ring..
- Randy Orton talks about Triple H retiring Mick Foley 3 years ago and being a "loser"..
- Randy Orton says that the Evolution will add a member to the Evolution tonight..
- Mick Foley sarcastically says he has always wanted to be a IV Horsemen wannabe..
- Mick Foley says that Randy Orton has a lot of testosteron, but doesn't know what to do with it..
- Mick Foley says that Triple H is the best today, and Ric Flair is the greatest of all time..
- Mick Foley says all Randy Orton has done is sit at home with an injured arm..
- Mick Foley talks about driving up and down the road busting his ass for 15 years and earning his place !!
- Mick Foley says that Randy Orton will never be a Super Star until he wins WWE Gold!
- Randy Orton claims that all the fans paid money to see him, not Mick Foley!
- Randy Orton says that he didn't have to mulilate his body to make a name for himself..
- Randy Orton takes off his shirt and poses for the homosexual demographic..
- Randy Orton says that guys like Mick Foley are extinct..
- Randy Orton says he wishes Triple H didn't retire Mick Foley, so he could beat his ass!
- Mick Foley challenges Randy Orton to "bring it on"..
- The Evolution surrounds Mick Foley and attacks him, but Mick Foley fights back valiantly!
- Randy Orton gives Mick Foley a brutal clothesline and the triple-teaming begins..
- Al Snow & Maven (of all people) run down and make the much needed save for Foley!
- Editor's Note: I can't beleive Triple H didn't say a word the whole time!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Mae Young / Fabulous Moolah..
- Eric Bischoff is yelling at Mae & Moolah about what happened last night (Pie Eating Contest)..
- Eric Bischoff says that Mae Young will get into the ring and wrestle somebody tonight!
- 6PERSON TAG MATCH: The Dudley Boyz & Ivory vs Rodney Mack/Chris Nowinski/Jazz..
- Ivory hits Rodney Mack with the wassup drop to the crotch!
- The Dudley Boyz then nailed Christopher Nowinski with the Dudley Death Drop..
- Ivory pinned Jazz (for the third time in recent weeks) to win the match!
- BACKSTAGE: Kane & Rob Van Dam..
- Rob Van Dam says he wants to stratagize for their rematch tonight because they messed up last night..
- Kane says that he didn't mess up last night, RVD was the one who messed up..
- Rob Van Dam says that Kane is hiding something, besides his face under that mask..
- Kane says proposes that if they don't win the tag titles tonight, they go separate ways..
- BACKSTAGE: Mick Foley & Al Snow + Maven..
- Maven comes in and says that he just got a match with Randy Orton 1-on-1 tonight!
- Mick Foley says that when the Evolution is involved, it's never 1-on-1..
- Mick Foley says he's going out with Maven tonight!
- BACKSTAGE: The Evolution..
- The Evolution is watching the monitor to scout for someone to recruit into the group..
- MATCH: Lance Storm vs Garrison Cade (aka Lance Cade from OVW)..
- Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out before the match and chants BOORRINNNGG BOOOORRRINNGGG!
- Stone Cold says he hasn't slept in a few days, and hopes Lance Storm will put him to sleep..
- Stone Cold says that Lance Storm's matches are boring and mocks him as the match begins..
- Stone Cold continues to mock the match all the way through, which only pisses Lance Storm off..
- Stone Cold says that Lance Storm is the most boring son of a bitch ever!
- Garrison Cade snuck up behind Lance Storm and rolled him up for the pinfall victory!
- Editor's Note: As a major mark for WORKRATE IN WRESTLING, I am completely offended!
- MATCH: Chris Jericho & Christian vs Booker T & Bill Goldberg..
- Bill Goldberg clears house immediately and foolishly busts Chris Jericho open hardway..
- Bill Goldberg missed a spear on Chris Jericho mid-way through the match..
- Bill Goldberg eventually nailed a spear on Chris Jericho!
- Booker T ended up pinning Christian to win the match!
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff + Mae Young/Fabulous Moolah..
- Footage of the disgusting "pie-eating contest" from Bad Blood is shown..
- Eric Bischoff storms out to the ring all pissed off and people laughing at him..
- Eric Bischoff introduces Fabulous Moolah & Mae Young out to the ring..
- Eric Bischoff introduces Mae Young's opponent for the night, Test!
- MATCH: Test vs Mae Young w/Fabulous Moolah..
- Stone Cold comes up on the big screen and announces the special guest referee, Scott Steiner!
- Scott Steiner & Stacy Keibler comes down, but Test jumps Mae Young and nails a pump handle slam on her!
- Test bolts from the ring as Stacy Keibler, Moolah and several EMTs jump in the ring and check on Mae..
- BACKSTAGE: Miss Jackie (Gayda) & Rico..
- Jackie Gayda (looking very VERY good) is helping Rico complete his transformation..
- Rico's new gimmick is supposed to be loosely based on the old Adrian Street character..
- MATCH: Rico w/Jackie Gayda vs Spike Dudley..
- Rico's new character isn't getting over with the fans, chants of "boring" could be heard..
- Rico eventually won with a spinning kick to the head!
- OFFICE: Steve Austin & Rob Van Dam / Kane..
- Steve Austin calls Kane & RVD into his office for a little pep talk before their match..
- Steve Austin orders the team to put all the trash behind them and patch things up..
- MATCH: Randy Orton w/Ric Flair vs Maven w/Mick Foley..
- Late in the match, Mick Foley brought out Mr. Socko to take care of Ric Flair!
- Randy Orton won the match, but Mick Foley stuck Mr. Socko down his throat too!
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: La Resistance vs Kane & Rob Van Dam..
- Kane snaps and knocks out the referee..
- Kane choke slamed Rene Dupre and chased Sylvain Grenier into the crowd!
- Kane throws a chair into the ring brutally smashes it over Sylvain Grenier's head!!
- Kane then picks Sylvain Grenier up and choke slams him!
- IN THE RING: Kane & Triple H + Steve Austin + Eric Bischoff..
- Suddenly, Triple H's music hits and Triple H comes out to the ring and Congratulates Kane!
- Triple H says that he respects Kane, and says he can help Kane evolve..
- Triple H says all Kane has to do is join the Evolution, and be the monster that he truely is!
- Stone Cold Steve Austin then hits the ring and has something to say about it..
- Stone Cold says Triple H hates Kane's guts and wants Kane only cause he's a threat to his title!
- Triple H says that if Kane was in evolution, not even Steve Austin can do anything about it!
- Stone Cold offers Kane a World title shot next week against Triple H at Madison Square Garden..
- Eric Bischoff then comes out to put in his two cents..
- Eric Bischoff says if Kane takes the World title match, and loses, then he'll be forced to UNMASK!
- Kane grabs both Stone Cold & Triple H by the throats..
- Kane picks up Stone Cold for a moment, but sets him down and then chokeslams Triple H!!!!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.