WWE RAW RESULTS
July 14, 2003|
Announcers: Jonathan Coachman & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- John Hennigan & Matt Cappotelli defeated Horshu & Aaron Stevens (dark)..
- John Heidenreich pinned Travis Tomko (dark)..
- Rico w/Jackie Gayda pinned Val Venis..
- Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak defeated La Resistance (Non-Title Match)..
- The Hurricane pinned Rob Conway..
- Tommy Dreamer pinned Nick Dinsmore..
- HI-LITE REEL: Chris Jericho & Eric Bischoff + Steve Austin..
- Chris Jericho says that the environment backstage is out of control and he doesn't feel safe..
- Chris Jericho refers to General Manager Steve Austin abusing his power and assaulting RAW talent..
- Chris Jericho introduces his guest, the only man who can make a difference, Eric Bischoff!
- Eric Bischoff comes out wearing a neckbrace, due to the chokeslam off the stage 2 weeks ago..
- Eric Bischoff says that he's arranged a 1-on-1 interview between Kane & Jim Ross from WWE Headquarters in Stamford..
- Eric Bischoff shows exclusive footage of Kane throwing RVD through a wall last week behind the scenes..
- Chris Jericho says that Eric Bischoff was gone for a week, and RAW has turned into an unsafe environment..
- Suddenly, Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out to protest Eric Bischoff's decision to make JR interview Kane..
- Eric Bischoff says that all the recent happenings on RAW is all Steve Austin's fault and is on HIS shoulders..
- Steve Austin threatens to whoop Eric Bischoff's ass, but decides he isn't worth it..
- Steve Austin starts to walk out of the ring, but Chris Jericho taunts him..
- Chris Jericho tells Steve Austin to drive back to Texas, cause nobody wants him here..
- Steve Austin snaps and gives Chris Jericho a Stone Cold Stunner in the middle of the ring!
- INTERGENDER 6PERSON TAG: Kevin Nash & Scott Steiner & Trish vs Test & Steven Richards & Victoria..
- Trish Stratus briefly gets revenge on Test, landing numerous forearm shots to Test's head!
- Kevin Nash later nailed Steven Richards with the Jacknife Powerbomb for the victory!
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho & Eric Bischoff..
- Chris Jericho is complaining to Eric Bischoff about General Manager Steve Austin's abusive behavior..
- Eric Bischoff says there has to be corporate policies against those sort of actions..
- Chris Jericho says he suddenly has an idea and storms out of the room..
- MATCH: Lance Storm vs Maven..
- Lance Storm comes out and reads a prepared speech, stating that he'd sue each fan if they chanted Boring..
- Like a bunch of brainless sheep, the crowd immediately chants boring towards Lance Storm..
- Maven gets the pinfall after an awkward reversal..
- HEADQUARTERS: Jim Ross..
- Jim Ross tells the director that he's not thrilled about doing this interview but has a job to do..
- Jim Ross says that we have to find out if Kane is a monster on the outside, or on the inside..
- IN THE RING: La Resistance + The Dudley Boyz..
- Sylvain Grenier welcomes Eric Bischoff back to RAW, saying that Stone Cold kept them off RAW last week!
- Sylvain Grenier says that today is Bastille Day, the day the French celebrate their independance..
- Rene Dupree then sings the French national anthem before we cut away to commercial..
- When we come back, they're still singing, including the famous lyrics "Dah dah dah dah daaaah c'est la vie!"
- The Dudley Boyz (Bubba, DVon & Spike) come out with an American Flag and demolish La Resistance..
- Bubba says that that song sucks, and orders the fans to stand up and sing the American national anthem..
- Editor's Note: You can read my mind right now right? Ohhh Canada...
- SIX MAN ELIMINATION MATCH: The Evolution (HHH/Flair/Orton) vs The Dudleyz (DVon/Bubba/Spike)..
- Spike Dudley is eliminated first by Randy Orton..
- DVon was eliminated shortly afterwards, also by Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton later pinned Bubba Ray for the unexpected clean sweep!
- Editor's Note: WHAT IN THE HELL did the Dudleyz DO to get buried like that!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Rob Van Dam..
- Rob Van Dam is upset that Kane is in Stamford, CT saying that he WANTS Kane in the ring!
- Eric Bischoff promises Rob Van Dam a match with Kane next week!
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho, Christian & WWE Heels..
- Chris Jericho is passing around a petition for the termination of General Manager Steve Austin..
- IN THE RING: Theodore Long & Rodney Mack..
- Theodore Long says that he and Rodney Mack signed Chris Jericho's petition..
- Theodore Long says he beleives the job of Co-GM should be given to a black man..
- Theodore Long tries to get the crowd to chant "Hell No! Stone Cold!"..
- Backstage, the wrestlers watching the monitor begin to chant "Hell No! Stone Cold!"..
- THE MATCH WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR: Rodney Mack vs Rosey..
- Rodney Mack pins Rosey in less than a minute to completely bury Rosey..
- The lights go out, and Hurricane appears on the top rope and delivers a missile dropkick to Rodney Mack!
- The Hurricane & Rosey have an emotionally charged (sarcasm) stare-down..
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho & The Evolution..
- Chris Jericho approaches the members of Evolution and ask them to sign his petition..
- Triple H signs the petition, saying their lives would be a lot easier without Stone Cold around..
- IC TITLE MATCH: Booker T vs Christian..
- Late in the match, Christian pinned Booker T to win the Intercontinental title..
- A second referee came down and contested the decision..
- Steve Austin comes down with a third referee and orders that the match continues!
- Seconds later, Booker T pins Christian to officially retain the IC title!
- Christian throws a temper tantrum and beats up the referee..
- Steve Austin runs in and stomps a mudhole in Christian, then delivers a Stunner!!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff comments that Steve Austin just put a nail in his own coffin!
- Eric Bischoff gets a phone call from Linda McMahon as we go to commercial..
- HEADQUARTERS: Jim Ross & Kane..
- Kane arrives early for his interview, and gives Jim Ross a boxed gift..
- Jim Ross requests that Kane take a seat and be patient and they'd start momentarily..
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Gail Kim vs Molly Holly..
- Editor's Note: Has anyone else noticed Gail Kim's entrance music is a remix of Victoria's music???
- Gail Kim successfully defends the Women's title pinning Molly with a hurancanrana rollup..
- HEADQUARTERS: Jim Ross & Kane..
- Jim Ross opens his present, and finds a can of gasoline..
- Kane says that if Jim Ross makes fun of him just ONCE, he'll set JR on fire!!!
- HEADQUARTERS: Jim Ross & Kane (Sit-Down Interview)..
- Jim Ross says that he's a big Kane fan, and has no intentions of making fun of Kane..
- Jim Ross shows footage of Kane on recent episodes of RAW along with Steve Austin..
- Kane says he reacts to that footage with anger and hatred..
- Kane said he was a normal child, until a fire turned him into a hitius monster..
- Kane said Rob Van Dam & Steve Austin were supposed to be his friends, but forced him to unmask..
- Jim Ross remarks that Kane doesn't appear to be scared or marked in any way..
- Kane said that the doctors said his scars were superficial, but they were wrong!
- Jim Ross says that he doesn't see scars, he only see a man who needs help..
- Jim Ross says he knows what its like to be made fun of, but he said to hell with them!
- Jim Ross says that Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam & the fans aren't enemies, they respect Kane!
- Kane says that the people are liars, just like Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam & Jim Ross!
- Kane says that he warned Jim Ross not to make fun of him!!
- Suddenly, back in the arena, Steve Austin's music hits and Steve Austin comes out to the ring..
- Steve Austin pleads with Kane to not do anything he might regrete..
- Kane says that the only way to understand his pain is to experience it yourself..
- Kane knocks Jim Ross out, douses him with gasoline, and sets him on fire!!!!
- Just to clarify, the story here is that Kane's so-called scars were all superficial..
- After the fire, doctors told him he had to scars, but Kane was too mentally distraught to believe them..
- So Kane lived all those years under a mask, believing he was a hitius monster..
- Stroke of genius on the part of WWE writing, I have to give them props for this one..
- IN THE RING: Steve Austin & Eric Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff comes out to the stage, and says that that was all Steve Austin's fault!
- Eric Bischoff says that Linda McMahon will be on RAW next week publically fire Steve Austin!
- RAW goes off the air...
- This is a pretty funny form of advertising used on WWE.com. On the RAW results page, the header says "Kane sets fire to Jim Ross." One of the rotated advertisements in the box to the right of the page is for JR's BBQ sauce. The header reads, "It's getting hot in here."
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.