WWE RAW RESULTS
September 13, 2004|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Maven beat Wavell Starr..
- Rodney Mack w/Jazz beat Val Venis..
- Rhyno & Tajiri defeated The SuperHeros (Hurricane & Rosey)..
- IN THE RING: Ric Flair & Batista + Triple H + Randy Orton..
- Ric Flair opens the show stanidng in the red carpeted ring with a bunch of women and a big cake..
- Ric Flair introduces the NEW 9-time World Heavyweight champion --- Triple H! who comes out with confetti falling..
- Triple H says he smells excitement in the air, because the King is back on his thrown..
- Triple H delivered a long-winded celebratory speech filled with his usual heel arrogance..
- Triple H notices the big cake in the ring and assumes there is a really hot woman inside ready to pop out..
- Triple H approaches the cake and the top blows off and Randy Orton jumps out and attacks Evolution..
- Randy Orton whacked Triple H in the head with the World title belt, and HHH fell head first into the wooden cake..
- Triple H got out of the wooden cake with icing all over his body and slipped and fell around the ring..
- BACKSTAGE: Evolution & Eric Bischoff..
- Triple H complains to Eric Bischoff about being humiliated by Randy Orton..
- Eric Bischoff books a 3-on-1 match with Evolution against Randy Orton for later tonight..
- MATCH: Chris Benoit w/William Regal vs Rob Conway w/Sylvain Grenier..
- William Regal came down to ringside before the match to keep an eye on Sylvain Grenier..
- Chris Benoit made Rob Conway tap out to the Crippler Crossface..
- USELESS CRAP: Stacy Keibler + Molly Holly + Nidia + Gail Kim + Victoria + Trish Stratus + Eric Bischoff..
- Stacy Keibler came to the ring and wanted to get things started and calls out the DivaSearch contestants..
- Molly Holly comes out instead and says it's pathetic that the wannabes are getting all the attention and she isn't..
- Molly Holly says the DivaSearch contestants can get it on later, but she wants to challenge Stacy right now..
- Stacy Keibler chooses to have a dance-off with Molly..
- Molly Holly agrees and goes first and does ballet around the ring to William Regal's entrance music..
- Stacy Keibler laughs and does her world famous slutty dance --- and the rednecks go wild!!
- Molly Holly attacked Stacy Keibler, until Nidia made the save, and then Gail Kim joined in..
- Victorya also ran down an dropped Gail Kim throat first accross the top rope..
- Trish Stratus came down and grabbed Victoria from behind but Victoria pushed her out of the ring..
- Eric Bischoff comes on the big screen and orders a 6-Diva Tag Team match (didn't we see this a few weeks ago?)..
- 6-DIVA TAG: Victoria & Stacy Keibler & Nidia vs Trish Stratus & Molly Holly & Gail Kim..
- Stacy Keibler pinned Molly Holly in embarassing fasion..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Kane..
- Kane says he couldn't sleep at all last night because his bitch wife cost him his match at Unforgiven..
- Kane demands that Eric Bischoff give him a rematch with Shawn Michaels tonight..
- Eric Bischoff says that Shawn Michaels is already scheduled to appear on the Highlight Reel..
- Kane grabs Eric Bischoff by the throat and Bischoff gives Kane a No DQ match against anybody else..
- HIGHLIGHT REEL: Chris Jericho (new IC champion) & Shawn Michaels..
- Y2J talks about winning the Intercontinental title for the record breaking SEVENTH time!
- Y2J introduces his guest, the man who beat Kane at Unforgiven the night before -- Shawn Michaels!
- Shawn Michaels talks about how gratifying it was to beat Kane in his come-back match..
- Y2J says it was impressive but not as impressive as his IC-title victory..
- Shawn Michaels laughs it off and remembers his feud with Y2J which was never really settled..
- Shawn Michaels challenges Chris Jericho to a rubber match for the Intercontinental title..
- Christian & Tyson Tomko came down to ringside to protest and talk about how great he is..
- Christian says if anybody deserves an Intercontinental title shot, then it's him!
- Shawn Michaels challenges Christian to a #1 Contenders match here tonight..
- Chris Jericho says he knows how Christian works and knows that Tyson Tomko will probably interfere..
- Chris Jericho then proposes Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels vs Christian & Goatboy (Tyson Tomko)!
- TAG MATCH: Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho vs Christian & Tyson Tomko..
- Shawn Michaels whacked Tyson Tomko with the sweet chin music and pinned him for the victory!
- After the match, Christian hit the UnPrettier on Shawn Michaels on the ringside floor..
- VIGNETTE: The New Simon Dean "Simon System" infomercial played (aka Mike "Nova" Bucci)..
- If you call the number for the Simon Dean commercial, you get another promo insulted you for being out of shape..
- USLESS CRAP: The Coach & The DivaSearch Contestants + Vince McMahon..
- The Coach announces that Joy has been eliminated, leaving Carmella and Christie for the Seattle Slugfest..
- Carmella & Christie put on oversized boxing gloves and prepared to duke it out for two minutes..
- Vince McMahon's "NO CHANCE IN HELL" music played and the Chairman of the WWE powerwalked to the ring..
- Vince McMahon says he'll have a groundbreaking announcement on next week's RAW season premier..
- Vince McMahon says the announcement will concern the GM, the wrestlers, and all the fans..
- Editor's Note: The special announcement will be that the fans will vote Triple H's opponent for the next PPV..
- Vince McMahon says the rules of the Seattle Slugfest were messed up by The Coach..
- Vince McMahon says Carmella and Christie won't beat on eachother, they'll beat on The Coach!!
- Vince McMahon makes The Coach put his hands behind his back and orders him to hold or be fired!
- The Seattle Slugfest began and Carmella & Christie whacked the stuffing out of The Coach..
- The crowd voted Christie as the winner (it was fairly unanimous) -- let's see who wins the "vote"..
- NO DQ MATCH: Kane w/Lita vs Gene Snitsky ..
- Lita got in the ring and Kane accidentally fell on top of her and the match was ended..
- Kane paniced and worried about his unborn child and ordered the referee to go get some help..
- A crew of WWE officials ran down along with some medics to work on the screaming Lita..
- Lita was stretchered out as a potion of the crowd tastelessly chanted "Baby Killer!" at Kane..
- Lita was loaded into the ambulance and Kane got in as well and it headed to the hospital..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Evolution (Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista) vs Randy Orton..
- Evolution ganged up on Randy Orton like a "pack of dogs" (thanks JR) and got Disqualified!
- Shelton Benjamin returned to RAW a few weeks early to make the save but he got beat down as well..
- Chris Benoit ran down next to even the odds and the faces took down the Evolution to end the show..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.