WWE RAW RESULTS
September 20, 2004|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Eric Energy (who?) defeated ?????..
- Gail Kim defeated Nidia..
- Rodney Mack defeated Stevie Richards..
- Val Venis defeated Chuck Palumbo..
- TRIBUTE: This episode is dedicated to the memory of James Barnett..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon & Eric Bischoff..
- Vince McMahon explains his plans to make Taboo Tuesday an Interactive PPV with the fans booking the matches..
- Eric Bischoff says it's a great idea on paper but the fans rely on HIM to make those decisions for them..
- Vince McMahon says there is a really good reason why he isn't the "General Manager of Nitro" right now..
- Vince McMahon says since the fans will do Bischoff's job at Taboo Tuesday, then Bischoff will have a match..
- Vince McMahon says he's already picked Bischoff's opponent --- Eugene's music hits and Eugene came out to the ring!
- Vince McMahon polls the audience on a stipulation, and comes up with a "Head Shaving" match..
- Eric Bischoff tries to get out of the match, saying he would never want to fight his nephew..
- Eugene knocked Eric Bischoff out and on his butt and then gave Vince McMahon a hug and kiss!
- Eugene immulated Vince McMahon's power-walk as they were leaving the ring..
- DIVAS MATCH: Stacy Keibler & Victoria vs Trish Stratus & Molly Holly..
- Stacy Keibler pinned Trish Stratus for the second week in a row (for heaven sakes why?)..
- BACKSTAGE: Randy Orton & Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon gives Randy Orton a 'motivational' speech about how "Reality Sucks"..
- Vince McMahon says Randy Orton has an opportunity to proove to the fans that he deserves a rematch..
- INTERVIEW: Gene Snitsky
- Gene Snitsky says people have been blaming him all week for what happened to Kane & Lita but it wasn't his fault!
- MATCH: The Hurricane w/Rosey vs Tajiri w/Rhyno..
- Tajiri wins..
- After the match, Hurricane ripped the plastic mask of the young fan who he gave it to before the match..
- HOSPITAL: Todd Grisham & Kane..
- Kane says that there is a 50/50 chance they the baby will survive this tragic accident..
- Kane goes on a demonic rant about Gene Snitsky and says that he is a DEAD MAN!
- IC TITLE MATCH: Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels..
- Chris Jericho has a new haircut that kinda reminds me what Lash Leroux used to wear..
- Christian joined Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler on commentary for the match..
- Christian got involved, so the referee ejected him from ringside..
- Tyson Tomko & Christian interfered at the end of the match resulting in a NO CONTEST..
- Tyson Tomko & Christian attacked and beat up both Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels before leaving..
- HOSPITAL: Todd Grisham..
- Todd Grisham stands outside of Lita's hospital room where something is going on but we're not quite sure..
- A nurse tells Todd Grisham to clear out as we hear Kane's voice screaming "Nooooooooo!" from within..
- Editor's Note: What a coincidence that the baby survived all week and died during the 2 hour window of opportunity..
- BACKSTAGE: Evolution (Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista)..
- Triple H expresses his concern about Vince McMahon's allowing the fans to pick his #1 Contender..
- Batista reassures Triple H saying "Hey... screw the fans!" and Ric Flair says Triple H is "the greatest!"
- MATCH: Sylvain Grenier w/Rob Conway vs Maven (wearing new short red shiney tights)..
- HOSPITAL: Todd Grisham & The Doctor + Kane..
- The Doctor informs Todd Grisham that Lita is in stable condition but unfortunately they lost the baby..
- Kane stumbles out of the room and screams his head off and bashes his hand over the wall..
- USELESS CRAP FINALE: The Coach & Christie & Carmella + Trish Stratus..
- The Coach delays the announcement to address what the Diva wannabes did to him last week..
- The Coach says that regardless of who wins, both ladies have made an enemy out of him for life..
- The Coach finally gets ready to announce the winner, but Women's champion Trish Stratus interrupted..
- Trish jokes that Christie can buy herself some decafe, or Carmella could buy herself a personality..
- Trish adds that she is throwing the winner a victory party next week, and attendance is mandatory..
- The Coach finally gets to the announcement and names Christie as the $500,000 DivaSearch contest!
- Christie says that she doesn't need decafe because she's ALL NATURAL WWOOO!! (Note: Not for long)
- Editor's Note: The crowd obviously didn't care, and died, but thank god Carmella didn't win!
- Editor's Note: I pitty the performers who have to follow the last two crappy segments..
- MAIN EVENT: Evolution (Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista) vs Chris Benoit & Randy Orton & Shelton Benjamin..
- Midway through the match, Randy Orton got knocked out and stretched to the backstage area..
- A few minutes later, Randy Orton returned and took out all members of Evolution..
- Randy Orton RKO'd Ric Flair and pinned him for the victory!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.