WWE RAW RESULTS
October 11, 2004|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Maven defeated Robbie Brookside -dark match-..
- Victoria & Nidia defeated Molly Holly & Gail Kim..
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Stevie Richards..
- Tajiri defeated Chuck Palumbo..
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler..
- Stacy Keibler wore a Manchester United Jersey in an attempt to win over the crowd, who loves Trish!
- Trish Stratus won the match after a ChickKick to retain the Women's title..
- After the match, Molly Holly attacked a "defenseless" Stacy Keibler until Nidia made the save..
- Gail Kim joined in, followed by Victoria for a 3-on-3 divas brawl -- unofficially won by the "good" girls..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: La Resistance vs William Regal & Eugene Dinsmore..
- William Regal used the bass knuckles to clean Sylvain Grenier's clock and pin him to WIN THE TAG TEAM TITLES!!
- Editor's Note: Anyone else feel a Dusty-finish (reversal of decision) on the horizon?
- AFTER THE BREAK: La Resistance vs William Regal & Eugene Dinsmore..
- During the commercial break, Eric Bischoff ruled that the match would be restarted (I was half right)..
- Eugene went for the People's elbow on Sylvain Grenier, but changed him mind and wanted William Regal to do it!
- Rob Conway jabbed William Regal in the side with the flagpoll, which lead to La Resistance winning..
- Editor's Note: Okay, where's Eric Bischoff now! It doesn't even make sense that they ignored that fact! Gr!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & La Resistance..
- Eric Bischoff sarcastically Congratulates La Resistance for retaining their belts, with his help!
- Eric Bischoff says they were supposed to soften up Eugene but they didn't do a very good job of it..
- Eric Bischoff says that La Resistance will face the two guys not voted to face Triple H at Taboo Tuesday..
- BACKSTAGE: Evolution (Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista)..
- Ric Flair & Batista reassure Triple H that he is "The Game" and that they will have his back..
- INTERVIEW: Jim Ross & Gene Snitsky (via Sattelite from WWE Studios in Stamford)..
- Gene Snitsky says he has a blood thirsty maniac coming after him for something he didn't even do..
- Gene Snitsky says Kane threatened his life, but stated that the only thing DEAD around there was Kane's baby..
- Gene Snitsky says that after Taboo Tuesday, Kane will be the one crying WAAAHHHH WWAAHH WAAAAAHHH!
- Kane is shown, live in the Manchester Arena, watching the interview on the monitor and fuming!
- TAG MATCH: The SuperHeros (The Hurricane & Rosey) vs Val Venis & Stevie Richards..
- All four wrestlers came out for their tag match but Kane showed up and demolished all of them
- Kane stalked Val Venis up the ramp and destroyed him with repeated chairshots to the back!
- Val Venis was strapped to a stretcher with a neck brace and carried out of the building..
- IN THE RING: Randy Orton + Ric Flair..
- Randy Orton says that he has mixed emotions about being in the ring with the "One & Only" Ric Flair..
- Randy Orton says Ric Flair cost him the World Heavyweight title, and for that he will get even!
- Randy Orton says that he sees the shell that Ric Flair has become, but he wants to face the "legendary" Ric Flair!
- Ric Flair comes out and says that he is the most famous legend of them all..
- Ric Flair says that Randy Orton looks good in his suit, and looks clean, and looks like a champion!
- Ric Flair says he's kissed so many women in the last twenty years and they all remember it to this day..
- Ric Flair says Randy Orton is great, but he sure isn't a Legend Killer (Editor's Note: Hey Ric is he a virgin?)
- Ric Flair says if Randy Orton beats him at Taboo Tuesday, he'll let him ride in his limousine and some women..
- Randy Orton says that won't be necessary because he has his own limousine, and plenty of ladies..
- Randy Orton says Ric Flair named him the "Legend Killer" and after Taboo Tuesday, he WILL respect him..
- ON STAGE: Some useless crap with Jerry Lawler and the brainless Page3 girls from The Sun in the UK..
- NON (IC) TITLE MATCH: Chris Jericho vs Rhyno..
- This match stemmed from an altercation between the two during last week's Lumberjack match on RAW..
- Christian & Tyson Tomko came down and interfered, and The Coach turned it into a Tag Team match..
- TAG MATCH: Chris Jericho & Rhyno vs Christian & Tyson Tomko..
- Rhyno & Jericho won the match..
- Christian went after Jericho after the match, but Jericho got the Walls of Jericho on Christian..
- Batista showed up out of nowhere and smashed Jericho from behind, and then gave him a Demon-bomb!
- BACKSTAGE: Shawn Michaels & Chris Benoit..
- Shawn Michaels tells Chris Benoit that they will be partners tonight, but he's going to do what's best for HIM..
- Shawn Michaels says he's going to do what it takes to convince the fans to vote for him at Taboo Tuesday..
- Chris Benoit says that's fine cause he's going to do the same thing..
- Edge comes in and reminds them that they've already had their chances and lost, so it's his turn for his shot!
- MAIN EVENT: Shawn Michaels & Chris Benoit & Edge defeated Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista..
- A few minutes into the match, Edge, Michaels & Benoit all got figure-4 leg locks on Evolution..
- Shawn Michaels was setting up for the Superkick when Edge tagged himself in and went after Triple H..
- Shawn Michaels superkicked Triple H anyway, and Edge covered him to get the greedy pinfall victory!
- Edge got on the mic and once again campaigned for the fans to vote for him at Taboo Tuesday to face HHH..
- Chris Benoit got in Edge's faces, followed by Shawn Michaels, who polls in the Manchester crowd..
- The crowd voted convincably for Shawn Michaels, so Edge speared Shawn Michaels and argued with Chris Benoit!!!
- Eric Bischoff came out to the stage and booked Edge vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Benoit in a 3-WAY next week..
- Edge ended the show by spearing Chris Benoit as he was checking on Shawn Michaels..
- Editor's Notes: During the match, a fan jumped on the ring apron, and began posing to the cheering audience..
- Editor's Notes: Shawn Michaels & Edge grabbed him and sat on him until security showed up and dragged him away..
- Editor's Notes: The crowd chanted "Na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" as he was escorted out (All of this was off camera)..
- Editor's Notes: Jerry Lawler tried to cover up by saying the crowd sensed Chris Benoit was about to submit..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.