WWE RAW RESULTS
June 27, 2005|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler & The Coach
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle + Ric Flair..
- Kurt Angle says Shawn Michaels got lucky at Vengeance and that ties the series at one a piece..
- Kurt Angle teases the rubber match tonight, but Kurt Angle says his victory at WM21 counts as TWO..
- Kurt Angle says he wants Batista tonight, saying Triple H stuck his big nose in his business last week..
- Kurt Angle says he's beaten everybody there is in WWE, and there's nobody else that can say otherwise..
- Ric Flair's music hit and he came out to the ring and says he wants to shake Kurt Angle's hand..
- Ric Flair says he wrote in his book that if Kurt Angle stays healthy, he can be the greatest of all-time..
- Kurt Angle said Ric Flair was just trying to get Triple H a rematch with Batista.........................
- Kurt Angle and Ric Flair went back and forth until they decided to have a match later...........
- TAG MATCH: Edge & Gene Snitsky vs Kane & (RAW Draftee)....
- Kane came down and attacked Edge & Gene Snitsky by himself until Edge & Lita escaped, and Kane went after them!
- Eric Bischoff came down and said since Edge & Kane have left, then Gene Snitsky will face the next draft pick 1-on-1!
- The Big Show came out and the match was started..
- MATCH: The Big Show vs Gene Snitsky..
- The Big Show basically squashed Gene Snitsky....
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis & John Cena + Shawn Michaels..
- John Cena had a field day with the airhead interviewer when she forgot the question she was gonna ask...
- John Cena says that Eric Bischoff seems threatened by him, probably because he doesn't "play ball" with him..
- John Cena says he found a partner for the six-man tag match and introduces his new pal -- Shawn Michaels!
- Shawn Michaels says he made a call and their third man is on his way to the pond as we speak..
- Maria Kanellis returns and said she remembered her question.. "Did you find a partner?????"
- BACKSTAGE: Edge & Lita + Kane..
- Edge & Lita scrambled backstage as Edge guarded the door while Lita gathered her things..
- Lita was packing her bags when she looked in the mirror and saw Kane standing behind her!
- Kane grabbed Lita by the hair and pulled back and STUPID F'ING TSN CUT TO COMMERCIAL..
- MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE: Chris Masters vs Tajiri..
- Chris Masters says since he's gotten no respect on RAW, he's upping the anty to $14,000 in the Masterlock Challenge..
- Tajiri hit the ring and actually spoke English "I understand.... you are Master.... Jackass!!!"
- Tajiri managed to apply the Tarantula, but eventually gave in to the Masterlock submission..
- Chris Masters asks Tajiri if he respects him now, only to have Tajiri spew green mist in his face!
- CARLITOS CABANA: Carlito Cool + Rob Van Dam!..
- Carlito Cool says he's making history and says this is the premier of Carlito's Cabana on RAW!
- Carlito Cool says the Cabana will replace the Highlight Reel and there will be no Fozzy music in the Cabana..
- Carlito Cool says his guest tonight is the final draft pick, and the streak of great picks has come to an end..
- Carlito Cool introduces the final draft pick ------------------------------- Rob Van Dam (in a knee brace)
- Carlito Cool remembers RVD at ECW One Night Stand whining about only being able to say "Whatever" and "Cool"..
- Rob Van Dam fires back saying he remembers Carlito and the other crusaders getting smoked by ECW wrestlers!
- Rob Van Dam says nobody in the business has seen anything like him, and he's going to keep speaking!
- Rob Van Dam tells Carlito Cool to be ready for RAW to get Extreme because Mr. Monday Night has returned!
- Carlito Cool then attacked Rob Van Dam and assaulted his injured knee and removed the brace....
- MATCH: Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair..
- After a long match, Ric Flair eventually tapped out to the anklelock giving Kurt Angle the victory..
- RAW DIVA SEARCH: The Coach & Christy Hemme & The 8 Finalists + Sgt. Slaughter..
- Ashley, Leyla, Summer, Krystal, Elizabeth, Simona, Cameron, Alexis (get to know them, most will have contracts in 2006)..
- The Coach was about to say each finalist was going to have 30 seconds to say why she wants to be a Diva..
- Big Vis(cera) came out wearing a large robe, and said everyone's tired of hearing the Coach run his mouth..
- Big Vis says that all he wants, and the fans want, is to see some hot sexy action!!!
- Big Vis says to be a WWE Diva, you can't be bashful, and know how to loosen up and be sexy....
- Christy Hemme suggested each finalist cut their 30 second promo and then strip to the bra & panties!
- The crowd pretty much died as all but one (who didn't wear underwear) cut a promo and stripped down..
- Big Vis then dimmed the lights and turned on the music so he could dance with all the DivaSearch finalists..
- Sgt. Slaughter came out and said next week the contest officially begins and says the finalists will report for duty!
- Sgt. Slaughter says next week (July 4th) the finalists will go through a Bikini Bootcamp obstical cource....
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Batista..
- Batista says he has holes in his back, holes in his head, and aches all over his body..
- Batista says Triple H and The Cell took something from him that he thinks he'll never get back..
- Todd Grisham asks if it was worth it, and Batista looks at his belt and says "You bet your ass it was worth it!"
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho & Christian & Tyson Tomko..
- Christian, Jericho & Tomko talk about who John Cena & Shawn Michaels' mystery partner might be..
- They thought it might be Marty Jannetty, but Christian says he heard Marty Jannetty was in jail!
- They thought it was Kevin Nash, but Jericho said Nash would pull a hamstring just picking up the phone!
- Then they thought maybe since they were so close to Hollywood that maybe it was............ NAH!!!!!
- SIX MAN TAG: Chris Jericho & Christian & Tyson Tomko vs John Cena & Shawn Michaels & Mystery Partner..
- Shawn Michaels teased the fans by pausing between every word before introducing Hulk Hogan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Shawn Michaels & John Cena did the work, tagged in Hulk Hogan, who hit some minor offense and a leg drop to win!
- John Cena & Shawn Michaels wouldn't let Hulk Hogan leave without doing his posing and flexing routine..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.