WWE RAW RESULTS
August 15, 2005|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler & The Coach
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Chris Cage & Mike Mizanin defeated The Highlanders (Rory & Robbie MacAlistair) -dark match-..
- Shelton Benjamin defeated ????????..
- Victoria defeated Stacy Keibler..
- Viscera defeated Gene Snitsky..
- Kerwin White (who, if you don't know by now, is Chavo Guerrero) defeated Rosey..
- IN THE RING: Shawn "The Biggest Heel in Montreal" Michaels..
- Shawn Michaels asked "Who's your daddy, Montreal?" and the crowd erupted with chants of "You Screwed Bret!"..
- Shawn Michaels sang his version of "Oh Canada!" but with his own lyrics making fun of Canada and Hulk Hogan..
- Shawn Michaels guaranteed he would give Hulk Hogan and the fans something to remember at Summerslam..
- Shawn Michaels said the Montreal fans know better than anyone that he's all about giving them memories..
- Shawn Michaels said he handed Canada's own Bret Hart his most miserable defeat at Survivor Series 1997..
- The crowd erupted with loud chants of "We Want Bret!" but Michaels say he Screwed Bret and he'll do it again!
- Shawn Michaels said if Bret Hart had any guts, and stepped into the ring tonight, and looked him in the eye..
- Shawn Michaels said he would say right to The Hitman's face, I screwed ya once, and I'll screw you again!
- Suddenly Bret Hart's music hit and the crowd became unglued (And I admittedly experienced increased heart rate)
- Shawn Michaels pretended to be shocked but then started laughing at the fans saying Bret will never come back!
- Shawn Michaels said in 1997 he did it to Bret Hart, and at Summerslam he's going to do it to Hulk Hogan!
- Hulk Hogan's music hit and Shawn Michaels again looked scared but then started laughing again at the fans...
- Shawn Michaels said the fans would want nothing more than to see one of their heros come down and beat him up!
- The crowd began singing "Na na na nah na na na nah hey hey hey good bye" as Shawn Michaels sat in the ring..
- Shawn Michaels said Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart stands some moral fibre that realistically never existed...
- The crowd then began an obscene chant of "Shut The F*ck Up!" that has the TSN censors working overtime..
- Shawn Michaels said if you don't believe that he'll snuff out Hulk Hogan's career, just ask Bret Hart..
Raw is in Montreal, Canada 8 years after the Screw Job and Shawn Michaels comes out before the pyro even kicks off and he quickly gets the usual chorus of boos.
"Who's your daddy Montreal?!"
The fans then erupt with the usual "You Screwed Bret" chants and Shawn smiles, loving every second of it.
"Well since, all of you have been so respectful to me....I would like to return in kind. *Clears throat* Mimimimi. *Sings*
Oh Canada, how I hate this place. Oh Canada, I'm gonna kick Hulk Hogan right in the face!"
The arena continues to fill with boos and Shawn soaks it all in with a smile.,
"Alright, I'll admit, I'll admit, I'm no singer......."
Shawn gets cut off by "Hogan" chants.
"But what I am is the Show Stoppa! The headliner! The main event! The icon of the WWE, yours truly, the heart break kid Shawn Michaels. Now Hulk Hogan, at Summerslam, I promise, no better yet, I guarantee to give you....."
Shawn gets cut off by "You Screwed Bret" chants.
"At Summerslam Hulk Hogan, I guarantee to give you and the WWE fans something to remember. And of course, all of you here in Montreal know that I'm all about......."
Shawn gets cut off by "Asshole" chants as Michaels tells the camera that this could take a while.
"All of you know that I'm all about giving you memories.....Survivor Series 1997. I handed Canada's own, Bret The Hitman Hart, his most miserable defeat."
The fans erupt with a "We Want Bret" chant.
"You want Bret? *Thunderous Cheers* You're not gonna get Bret because I screwed Bret! I did it once and I'd do it again. If Bret The Hitman Hart had any guts and he walked down that aisle tonight, stepped into this ring and looked me eye to eye like a man, I'd say 'Hitman, I screwed you once and I'll screw you again.' Because Bret The Hitman.........."
Bret Hart's music hits!!! The arena freakin explodes...as did I out of my couch...and Shawn looks around terrified. The commentators go all quiet wondering what's going on. The music soon stops with no sign of The Hitman. The fans boo as Shawn starts laughing and does one of Bret's poses in the ring.
"Got your hopes up just a little bit, didn't I? You will never and I mean ever, hear or see Bret The Hitman Hart inside a WWE ring again. Hulk Hogan, I did it to Bret Hart and at Summerslam, I'm gonna do it to you. You see, what all these Montreal Canadians despise about The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels is that I'm everything they wish they could be. I come out here with my live microphone and I do what I want, when I wanna do it. You see Hulk Hogan, it's the same thing that you don't like about me. I'm unlike anybody you've ever had to deal with. So at Summerslam brother, watcha gonna do brother, watcha gonna do brother........"
Hulk Hogan's music hits!! The fans erupt again as Shawn gets ready for a fight. JR almost has a heart attack. The music soon stops with no sign of The Hulkster. Shawn falls on the mat laughing.
"Okay okay, the first time, sure, maybe I'm cruel but the second time, all you do is the show the entire world that Montreal is everything I ever said it was. You Canucks are not the sharpest knives in the drawer."
The fans once again chant "Asshole".
"You don't like me very much, do ya? Oh I know nothing would thrill you more than to have one of your hero's like Bret The Hitman Hart or Hulk Hogan come down that aisle and just give me, oh just give me what for! Well it isn't gonna happen and I'll tell you why. One, nobody in this industry can touch me. And two, your hero's like Bret The Hitman Hart and Hulk Hogan, they're not even here yet. They're such big WWE superstars that their limos don't bring them to the show until it's already in progress."
The fans sing "Nananana Nananana Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" so Shawn just sits down in the centre of the ring. They eventually stop singing and just boo him even more and Shawn finally gets back up.
"Now that you understand who's running this show, I'll continue. Hulk Hogan, what I despise about you is the same thing that I despise about Bret Hart. You stood for some moral fibre which in your real life, did not exist. And yet you stood in judgment of me. And Hulk Hogan, well, you stand for just about anything. There isn't a realistic bone in your body. Hulk Hogan, you're the biggest star in WWE history. So at Summerslam, I want you to bring your big star, I want you to wear your boa, I want you to have your sunglasses on and your chin held high."
The fans chant "Shut The F*** Up!"
"Nice language, do you teach your children the same talk?! You do?! Yet each and every one of you Montreal Canadian men do nothing but stand there and talk it while I walk it. Hulk Hogan, you're one move from your star being snuffed out. You don't believe me? Just ask Bret The Hitman Hart!"
- HANDICAP MATCH: The Big Show vs The Heart Throbs (Antonio & Romeo)..
- The Big Show squashed the Heart Throbs and pinned them after a double chokeslam..
- EUGENE INVITATIONAL: Eugene Dinsmore w/Christy Hemme vs Rene Dupree..
- Eugene came out and said "Je t'aime beaucoup Montreal!" (I love Montreal a lot)..
- This week's hometown hero is "The French Phenom" Rene Dupree (who is from Quebec this week, I guess)..
- Before the match could get started, Kurt Angle attacked Rene Dupree and tossed him over the top rope..
- Kurt Angle went crazy attacking Eugene and giving him the Angleslam and demanded the microphone..
- Kurt Angle calls the fans frogs for making a joke out of his lifes work (his olympic medels)..
- Kurt Angle pulls Eugene's hair and says what he does to Hulk Hogan tonight is half of what he does to Eugene!
- DIVA SEARCH SEGMENT: The Coach & Ashley & Leyla & Elisabeth..
- The Coach went over a brief history of each of the DivaSearch finalists..
- The Coach announced that the first or two eliminations tonight was Elisabeth..
- VIDEO PACKAGE: Music video covering Matt Hardy & Lita's relationship and break up..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Chris Jericho & Carlito Cool..
- Eric Bischoff says he has a plan to get John Cena booed out of the building..
- Eric Bischoff says for one night only, they are going to be Canadian..
- Chris Jericho says he's already Canadian, but he's from a better part of Canada..
- Carlito Cool says he's no where near Canadian, so Bischoff says just say "Southern Canada"..
- Eric Bischoff wraps himself in a Canadian flag and they laugh while the fans boo..
- HANDICAP MATCH: John Cena vs Chris Jericho & Carlito Cool..
- Eric Bischoff came out waving the Canadian Flag with Chris Jericho & Carlito Cool behind him..
- John Cena hit Carlito Cool with the FU, and Jericho had a chance to stop it but instead dropped off the apron..
- Chris Jericho got a chair and whacked John Cena in the face with it, knocking Cena unconscious!
- DIVASEARCH FINAL: The Coach & Ashley & Leyla..
- They showed a video package covering the RAW Diva Search from beginning to end..
- The Coach then announced that Ashley has won the 2005 RAW Diva Search Competition......
- MATCH: Edge w/Lita defeated Val Venis (the brother of Edge's FIRST wife)..
- BACKSTAGE: Rob Conway & Super Stacy + The Hurricane..
- Rob Conway and Super Stacy fight over the mirror and Conway implies that Stacy was hitting on him!
- Super Stacy says she already has a man, and The Hurricane comes in and exchanges words with Conway..
- MATCH: Rob "The Conman" Conway defeated The Hurricane w/Super Stacy..
- MAIN EVENT: Hulk Hogan vs Kurt Angle..
- Hulk Hogan came out and got the usual insane crowd eruption from the rowdy Montreal fans..
- Shawn Michaels showed up several minutes into the match to interfere causing the disqualification..
- Shawn Michaels faked the superkick and hooked Hulk Hogan into the Sharpshooter submission hold!
- BONUS DARK MATCH: Hulk Hogan & John Cena & Batista defeated John Bradshaw Layfield & Shawn Michaels & Kurt Angle..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.