WWE RAW RESULTS
August 29, 2005|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler & The Coach
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Dennis Knight (aka Mideon) defeated Antonio Banks..
- Rob Conway defeated Matt Striker..
- Rene Dupree defeated Mike Patrick..
- Kerwin White defeated Tajiri..
- Eugene Dinsmore defeated Johnny Parisi..
- Val Venis & Viscera defeated The Heart Throbs (Antonio & Romeo)..
- CARLITOS CABANA: Carlito Cool + Shawn Michaels + Chris Masters + Ric Flair..
- Carlito Cool came out and played the crowd and then introduced his guest Shawn Michaels!
- Carlito Cool said that the things Shawn Michaels has done, has paved the way for guys like Carlito..
- Carlito Cool said it is ironic that the great HBK is now standing in Carlito's Cabana!
- The crowd chanted for Hogan, but Shawn Michaels says he won't come back until he needs a payoff..
- Shawn Michaels said people are still talking about his matches from 10 years ago and Calito did nothing!
- Carlito Cool gave Shawn Michaels the same condescending speech Michaels gave to Chris Masters last week..
- Shawn Michaels boldly stated that if Carlito took a bite out of the apple, he'll kick it down his throat!
- Carlito Cool introduced the second guest on the Cabana tonight, Shawn Michaels' opponent - Chris Masters!
- Chris Masters & Carlito Cool double-teamed Shawn Michaels until Ric Flair made the save!
- Editor's Note: NOW Shawn Michaels gets to play second fiddle to Ric Flair!
- HANDICAP MATCH: The Big Show squashed Buck Quartermain & Steve Madison (Florida indy wrestlers)..
- After the match, Gene Snitsky attacked The Big Show and smashed the ring bell over the back of Big Show's skull!
- IN THE RING: Torrie Wilson & Candice Michelle + Ashley Massaro..
- Torrie Wilson & Candice Michelle came out and did their heavily choreographed entrance (Melina wannabees)..
- Torrie Wilson & Candice Michelle confess that they feel really bad about what they did last week to Ashley..
- Both Torrie & Candice asked Ashley to please forgive them, and Ashley says she's skeptical but accepts..
- Torrie & Candice said they wanted to make it up to Ashley so they got her booked in a match tonight!
- Torrie called out Ashley's opponent -- Victoria -- Ashley pushed Torrie & Candice and went after Victoria!
- Victoria quickly took over and hit the Widow's peak for the win and celebrated with Torrie & Candice..
- BACKSTAGE: Edge & Alter Bridge + Todd Grisham..
- Edge was sitting around jamming with the band Alter Bridge, who does his personal entrance music..
- Todd Grisham butted in and asked where Lita was and Edge said she was doing an errand for him..
- Edge proclaimed that Tampa would be the burial site of Matt Hardy's wrestling career..
- BACKSTAGE: Matt Hardy & Lita..
- Lita found Matt Hardy and said she spent a long time warming Edge up tonight..
- Lita took off her shirt and asked Matt Hardy how it feels to know he will never experience it again..
- Lita said it probably feels pathetic, because Matt IS pathetic, and he can go to hell..
- Matt Hardy said he is going to hell, but he's not going alone, he's taking Edge with him!
- BACKSTAGE: Shawn Michaels & Ric Flair..
- Backstage, Shawn Michaels found Ric Flair unconscious literally covered in a sick amount of blood..
- STREET FIGHT: Edge w/Lita vs Matt Hardy..
- Matt Hardy found a ladder under the ring but Edge baseball slide it into Hardys ribs (works every time)..
- A few minutes later, Matt Hardy jumped off the ladder and leg dropped Edge inside the ring..
- Edge was going for the one-man-conchairto when Matt Hardy kicked Edge's feet out from under him..
- Edge placed Matt Hardy's head between the ring and ringsteps and tried to kick it but Hardy moved..
- Edge tried to DDT Matt Hardy on the ring steps, but Hardy reversed it and DDT's Edge on the steps!
- Edge ended up with a lacerated forehead and started bleeding as Lita whacked Hardy with the briefcase!
- Matt Hardy stalked Lita around the ring, giving Edge time to recover and attack Hardy from behind!
- They ended up back in the ring where Matt Hardy rammed Edge with the ladder to the chest!
- Matt Hardy layed Edge flat on the ladder and went for a Moonsault but missed it!
- The camera caught a worried Lita mouthing the words "Come on, baby" (I'm not sure who that was for)..
- They went to the stage, where Matt Hardy finally got his hands on Lita and tried to powerbomb her off!
- Edge broke that up and they did a series of teases for throwing eachother off the stage..
- Eventually Matt Hardy and Edge both went flying off the stage and landed on a bunch of electrical stuff..
- Sparks went flying and the referee went into panic mode yelling for the power to be turned off..
- Eric Bischoff came out along with trainer Chris Brannen, as medical people tended to both men..
- After commercial, both Edge & Hardy were fitted with neck braces and Edge was crying like a baby..
- IN THE RING: John Cena + Kurt Angle..
- John Cena said last week he was attacked by a Red, White & Blue Tazmanian Devil frothing at the mouth!
- Kurt Angle came out and said he won't come to the ring before he won't jeoprodize his title shot..
- Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth..
- John Cena called Kurt Angle into the ring, but remembered that Angle likes to "hit guys from behind"..
- John Cena turned around and taunted Kurt Angle, who ran to the ring and had a brief brawl..
- MATCH: Tyson Tomko defeated Rosey w/The Hurricane by knock out..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Shawn Michaels vs Chris Masters & Carlito Cool..
- The announcers repeatedly mentioned that they "assumed" Carlito & Masters were the ones who attacked Flair..
- Late in the match, the bloodied Ric Flair showed up to get the hot tag from Shawn Michaels..
- Chris Masters quickly got the Masterlock on Ric Flair, who eventually submitted..
- BONUS MATCH: John Cena & The Big Show defeated Kurt Angle & Gene Snitsky..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.