WWE RAW RESULTS
November 28, 2005|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Jerry Lawler & The Coach
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Mark Henry defeated T.J. Young in a dark match..
- Viscera & Val Venis defeated Brad Bradley & Jaymin Oliveris..
- Tajiri defeated Lance Cade (no longer teaming with Trevor Murdoch)..
- Chavo Guerrero defeated Rob Conway..
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff + Vince McMahon..
- Eric Bischoff said last night at Survivor Series, the RAW Superstars let the fans down and let the fans down!
- Eric Bischoff said he put up a big sign backstage saying that "Failures, WILL NOT be Tolorated"..
- Eric Bischoff ordered the entire roster to come to the ring and face the music RIGHT NOW!
- Eric Bischoff stood in the ring and nobody came out, so Eric Bischoff repeated his orders!
- Eric Bischoff said he was going to go backstage and fire the first person he sees..
- Vince McMahon's music hit and Vince "walked with a purpose" to the ring to join Bischoff..
- Vince McMahon said that Eric Bischoff wasn't going to be firing anybody tonight..
- Vince McMahon said Eric Bischoff failed in all three goals he set for himself at Survivor Series..
- Vince McMahon said Bischoff was a failure, and said he wont let Bischoff burn RAW like he burned WCW..
- Vince McMahon said that perception is reality, so if Bischoff = failure, then RAW = failure, then Vince = failure..
- Vince McMAhon told Eric Bischoff to set a goal and accomplish it tonight or else he'll be fired!
- Eric Bischoff said he has held RAW together since 2002 while the SD! GM position is a revolving door..
- Eric Bischoff said he doesn't think Vince McMahon could possibly find anybody who could replace him..
- Here comes the mooonneeeyyyy...... Shane McMahon came out and did the Shane'O'Shuffle in the ring..
- Shane McMahon said that he never liked Eric Bischoff, and that he was "born to do this job"..
- Editor's Note: Eric Bischoff could say that Shane McMahon owned WCW and ran it into the ground in 2001..
- Editor's Note: As least Eric Bischoff ran it for six years before it died, whereas Shane lasted only six months..
- Editor's Note: But that would make sense, and making sense in the WWE, isn't in style right now (or ever)..
- MATCH: Shawn Michaels vs Carlito Cool..
- Mid-way through, Shawn Michaels kipped up and injured his knee or hamstring as they went to commercial..
- Shawn Michaels went for the superkick, but his knee buckled | Carlito Cool covered for a 2-count..
- A few minutes later, Shawn Michaels used the ropes for balance and nailed the superkick for the win!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Kurt Angle + Daivari..
- Kurt Angle said he was the victim of the biggest screwjob in WWE history last night at Survivor Series..
- Kurt Angle complained that Diavari was his referee and that Smackdown! referee had no right to get involved!
- Kurt Angle said that if he doesn't get his way then he will take it out on Eric Bischoff..
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis & Eric Bischoff..
- Maria Kanellis asked Eric Bischoff if he thought he was going to get fired tonight?
- Eric Bischoff asked who told Maria to come in and ask that, and she said Shane McMahon did..
- Eric Bischoff punished Maria Kanellis by booking Maria in a match with (presumably Kurt Angle)..
- Eric Bischoff said he would set a goal to do something to never hear Maria's voice again!
- INTERGENDER MATCH: Maria Kanellis vs Kurt Angle..
- Daivari came down to referee the match, but referee Chad Patton refused to let him work the match..
- Daivari attacked referee Chad Patton from behind and put him in the camel clutch!
- Kurt Angle came down and said this was Eric Bischoff's idea, and it was a stupid idea..
- Kurt Angle told Maria Kanellis to just give him a hug and they will call it a day..
- Kurt Angle embraced Maria Kanellis for several seconds and then gave her a hellacious Angle slam!
- John Cena ran down to save Maria, but Kurt Angle & Chris Masters (who ran down) decimated Cena!
- Eric Bischoff came out and said it was his goal to see Cena tap out and lose the WWE championship..
- Eric Bischoff booked John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Masters in a No-DQ No-CO 3-WAY Submissions match!
- 6-DIVA TAG: Trish Stratus & Mickie James & Ashley Massaro vs Victoria & Candice Michelle & Torrie Wilson..
- This was Torrie Wilson's return to RAW after disappearing last month -- yet there was no explaination..
- Mickie James pinned Victoria after hitting her with the Stratisfaction (Trish's finisher)..
- Mickie James went and got the belt and celebrated with it but then gave it back to Trish..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Shane McMahon..
- Shane McMahon said that John Cena isn't some little girl (like Maria) and making him tap won't be easy..
- Eric Bischoff said that Shane McMahon was nothing more than a card carrying member of the "lucky sperm club"..
- Shane McMahon grabbed Eric Bischoff and told him not to disrespect his family name or the family business!
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Daivari + Chris Masters..
- Kurt Angle was preparing for his Triple Threat title match, and Daivari talked about "screwing" John Cena..
- Chris Masters came in and said he went to Vince McMahon and got Daivari taken out of the match as referee..
- Chris Masters said that he was going to become the NEW WWE Champion tonight..
- MATCH: Trevor Murdoch defeated Shelton Benjamin by pinning him while holding the ropes..
- IN THE RING: Triple H + The Big Show..
- Triple H said it was brought to his attention that some people don't think he's a compassionate man..
- Triple H said when they stretchered Ric Flair out last night, he made sure he went to the best hospital..
- Triple H told Ric Flair to stay down and come to terms with the fact that Ric Flair is gone..
- Triple H then started taking shots at the fans for running him down all the time..
- Triple H said nobody can look him in the eyes -- suddenly The Big Show came out to face Triple H!
- The Big Show said he had let a lot of the things HHH has done slide, but not what he has done to Ric Flair..
- The Big Show looked Triple H in the eye and said "I'm here to tell you that you're a PIECE.. OF.. SHIT!"
- The Big Show said he doesn't need a sledgehammer to do what he can already do with his very own hands..
- The Big Show said Triple H's time was coming and asked HHH if he had the guts to fight him now..
- Triple H tried to talk again, but The Big Show knocked the microphone out of his hand to the floor!
- Triple H backed off and backed all the way up the ramp to get away from the Big Show's challenge..
- Joey Styles commented that Triple H was backing out because he didn't have a screw driver or sledgehammer..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Kane & The Big Show defeated Gene Snitsky & Tyson Tomko to retain..
- WWE TITLE NO DQ 3-WAY SUBMISSIONS MATCH: John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Masters..
- Kurt Angle had John Cena in the Anklelock when Chris Masters grabbed Kurt Angle in the Masterlock!
- John Cena came in and broke up the hold, just as Kurt Angle was starting to go unconscious..
- A few minutes later, Chris Masters managed to get John Cena into the Masterlock as well..
- John Cena came in and broke up the hold, just as John Cena was starting to go unconscious..
- Kurt Angle then put Chris Masters into the Anklelock until Cena came off the top rope onto Angle!
- John Cena smashed Chris Masters' knee with a chair and then made him tap out with an STF!!!!
- Backstage, Vince McMahon told Shane McMahon, I think next week it is time to take out the trash!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.