WWE RAW RESULTS
February 27, 2006|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Jerry Lawler & The Coach
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- IN THE RING: Edge & Lita + Mick Foley..
- Edge came out and said Mick Foley's seven days were up and demanded an answer to Edge's challenge for Wrestlemania..
- Edge asked if Mick Foley was going to whore himself out to an indy show or write a book nobody is going to read..
- Edge & Lita brought out two plane tickets to Long Island and threatened to fly there tonight to get an answer..
- Mick Foley came out to the stage and said Edge should blame himself because he was the one who choked..
- Edge reissued his challenge for WrestleMania but Mick Foley answered..........................No!
- Mick Foley said he was a 3-time transitional champion making him the greatest transitional champion of all-time..
- Edge said that if he is the "Rated R Superstar" then Mick Foley is the "Rated O Superstar" for OVER-RATED!
- Edge said that Mick Foley had a series of forgettable WM moments but Edge himself has never lost at WrestleMania..
- Mick Foley said he rejected Edge's offer to a wrestling match but counter-offered with a No-Rules Hardcore Match!!!
- Mick Foley went backstage and came back with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and chased Edge & Lita away...
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The Big Show & Kane defeated Viscera & Val Venis to retain..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Ric Flair..
- Ric Flair said he recently celebrated his 56th birthday and said he has one more title run inside of him..
- BACKSTAGE: Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty..
- Shawn Michaels apologized to Marty Jannetty and told him he does not have to go out there with Vince McMahon..
- Marty Jannetty said he's never kissed anyone's ass but he doesn't a job, or a car, or a place to live..
- Marty Jannetty asked Shawn Michaels to stay out of this one because he's desperate and he needs the job..
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis & Carlito Cool..
- Carlito Cool said there would be qualifying matches tonight to enter the Money in the Bank II match..
- Carlito Cool said he was going to win his match tonight and go on to WrestleMania -- and THAT is Coool..
- MONEY IN THE BANK II QUALIFYING MATCH: Rob Van Dam defeated Trevor Murdoch..
- WOMANS TITLE MATCH: Trish Stratus w/Mickie James defeated Candice Michelle w/Torrie Wilson to retain..
- After the match, Mickie James got on her knees and did the "We're Not Worthy" gesture over and over..
- Mickie (on her knees) hugged Trish, but it got weird when Mickie's face got too close to Trish's 'belt buckle'..
- WWE.com UNLIMITED: Torrie apologized to Candice but Candice slapped Torrie hard accross the face!
- IN THE RING: The Coach + John Cena + Triple H..
- The Coach was annoyed when his microphone didn't work the first two times then introduced John Cena..
- The Coach said Triple H is the greatest wrestle alive and said John Cena doesn't have a chance at WrestleMania 22..
- John Cena took the microphone and looked The Coach in the eye until HHH's music hit and he strolled to the ring..
- 87 minutes later Triple H made it to the ring and wouldn't ya know it he brought his own official WWE microphone..
- Triple H taunted John Cena -- this was your basic verbal confrontation with the same old comments being made..
- Vince McMahon came on the screen and said HHH & Cena will face Smackdown!'s Mysterio & Orton & Angle on SNME!
- MONEY IN THE BANK II QUALIFYING MATCH: Shelton Benjamin w/Mama Benjamin defeated Chavo Guerrero..
- There was absolutely no mention of Chavo Guerrero attacking Randy Orton on Smackdown! last week......
- Sure enough.... late in the match Randy Orton showed up and RKO'd Chavo Guerrero to help Benjamin win..
- HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCEMENT: Mean Gene Okerland will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 1 in Chicago..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon + Shawn Michaels..
- Vince McMahon was on the phone laughing with somebody about everyone who has kissed his ass in the past..
- Shawn Michaels came in and begged Vince McMahon to leave Marty Jannetty out of their issues..
- Vince McMahon told Shawn Michaels to stay out of it or Shawn may find himself in the Kiss My Ass Club too..
- MONEY IN THE BANK II QUALIFYING MATCH: Ric Flair defeated Carlito Cool..
- Carlito Cool left the ring to get an apple and took a few bites but Ric Flair kicked him before he could spit!
- Ric Flair rolled up Carlito Cool and used the ropes for leverage to pin Carlito and qualify for WrestleMania!!
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon pulled his pants down and admired his own ass..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Marty Jannetty + Chris Masters + Shawn Michaels vs Shane McMahon..
- The Spirit Squad came out first and did a specially-written cheer to introduce Mr. Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon came out and said the Spirit Squad reminded him of the team formerly known as The Rockers..
- Vince McMahon said Shawn Michaels had a meteoric rise to the top of WWE while Marty Jannetty hit Rock Bottom..
- Marty Jannetty came out looking nervous and shook Vince McMahon's hand ready to beg for a job with WWE..
- Vince McMahon told Marty Jannetty to get on his knees -- and Vince McMahon proceeded to unbuckle his belt..
- Vince McMahon exposed his ass and told Lilian Garcia to stop smiling and said he has a magnificent ass!
- Vince McMahon bent over and told Marty Jannetty to kiss his ass but he stood up and refused to do it..
- Marty Jannetty asked if there was any other way -- and Vince McMahon said there was always a Plan B...
- Vince McMahon called out Chris Masters and said Marty Jannetty would take the Masterlock Challenge..
- Chris Masters put the Masterlock onto Jannetty and swung him around while Vince shouted "break his neck!"
- Marty Jannetty looked like he was going to fight out when Vince McMahon punched him in the face..
- Vince McMahon dropped his pants and Chris Masters tried to shove Marty Jannetty's face into Vince's ass!
- Shawn Michaels ran down to make the save but Shane McMahon ran down too and whacked Michaels with a chair!
- Vince McMahon booked his son Shane McMahon in a Street Fight with Shawn Michaels on Saturday Night's Main Event..
- Shane McMahon lifted Shawn Michaels up and forced him to kiss Vince McMahon's ass!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.