WWE RAW RESULTS
May 29, 2006|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Sylvester Terkay (aka Predator) defeated ????? in a dark match..
- Eugene & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan defeated Caden Matthews & Navajo Warrior..
- Carlito Cool defeated Rob Conway..
- Charlie Haas defeated John Williams (aka IZW's Hawaiian Lion)..
- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated Goldust & Gene Snitsky..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Jonathan Coachman..
- Vince McMahon said he was happy to be there but was not happy two weeks ago when Shane McMahon suffered an injury..
- Vince McMahon showed footage of the Spirit Squad dismantling Shawn Michaels last week and putting him out of action..
- Vince Mcmahon looked in the camera and gave Shawn Michaels the message that he could come back on the ring crew..
- Vince McMahon showed clips of Triple H destroying the Spirit Squad and defying him (Vince) to save Shawn Michaels..
- Vince McMahon then announced his new "executive assistant", Jonathan Coachman (they advertised a new GM tonight)..
- Jonathan Coachman came out to the stage and booked a #1 Contenders match between Edge and The Big Show tonight..
- Jonathan Coachman also booked John Cena vs ????? and Shelton Benjamin vs Kane and thanked Vince McMahon..
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Shelton Benjamin vs Kane ended in a No Contest..
- Kane dominated and was in full control when the light went out and an erie message played on the big screen..
- A man dressed in the old Kane outfit and wearing a Kane mask came down and confronted Kane and chokeslammed him!
- Editor's Notes: The flashback Kane was developmental wrestler Drew Hankinson (aka Freakin' Deacon from DSW))..
- BACKSTAGE: Jonathan Coachman + Armando Alejandro Estrada + Viscera..
- Jonathan Coachman was looking for Triple H when he bumped into Armando Alejandro Estrada..
- Armando Alejandro Estrada said if Mr. McMahon needs anything he is the man to ask..
- Jonathan Coachman left and Viscera showed up and said he was seeking revenge on UMAGA..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Triple H..
- Vince McMahon shook Triple H's hand and Triple H asked Vince if there was going to be a problem tonight..
- Triple H said The Spirit Squad got in his way last week so he took care of all five members..
- Vince McMahon mad the Triple H vs Kenny Doane match later a Spirit-Jack (Lumberjack) match..
- Triple H said if any of the Spirit-Jack(off)s want to interfere, he will bring his sledgehammer..
- MATCH: Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada defeated Viscera..
- Umaga attacked Viscera during his entrance and rammed him face first into the steel rampway to the ring..
- Umaga managed to get the semi-concious Viscera into the ring as Lilian Garcia looked on with concern..
- Umaga nailed Viscera with a top rope splash and finished him off with a samoan spike to the throat!
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Torrie Wilson & Beth Phoenix w/Trish Stratus defeated Candice Michelle & Victoria w/Mickie James..
- Beth Phoenix was the star of the match, sending a strong messege to Women's Champion Mickie James..
- RINGSIDE: Jerry "The King" Lawler + Rob Van Dam..
- Jerry Lawler was yelling on the microphone insulting ECW and called Tazz a Jerry Lawler-wannabe..
- Rob Van Dam came out with his Money in the Bank briefcase and joined Jim Ross & The King on commentary..
- NON (WWE) TITLE MATCH: John Cena defeated Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez by Submission..
- Eight days prior, Johnny Nitro & Melina Perez were fired from Smackdown! by General Manager Theodore Long..
- After the match, John Cena had a stare-down with Rob Van Dam and shoved Nitro into RVD and knocked him over..
- IN THE RING: ECW's Paul Heyman vs WWE's Mick Foley + Kurt Angle..
- Mick Foley said last week Paul Heyman called him a prostitute and then admitted that he's right..
- Mick Foley said he traded in a pimp like Paul Heyman for a billion dollar pimp like Vince McMahon..
- Mick Foley called Paul Heyman's ECW wrestlers pot-smoking, porn-addicted, Mick Foley wannabees..
- Paul Heyman then shot back and said that Mick Foley made a career as a Terry Funk rip-off..
- Paul Heyman implied that Mick Foley started getting title shots when he pulled a sock from his pants..
- Mick Foley said Paul Heyman hates him, not because he sold out, but because he left on his own..
- Mick Foley said that most ECW wrestlers left Paul Heyman as a drunk, a drug addict or as a corpse..
- Paul Heyman told Mick Foley & Edge to pay attention to the "new vision of Hardcore wrestling"....
- Paul Heyman said ECW was coming back full time and said that he has two draft pics for RAW & SD!..
- Mick Foley predicted that Paul Heyman would pick RVD because everybody knows he's a High Flier..
- Paul Heyman said his draft pick from Smackdown! embodies everything that the new vision of ECW is..
- Paul Heyman then introduced Kurt Angle (what the hell ?!??!) who came out and attacked Mick Foley..
- THIS WEEK IN WRESTLING HISTORY: They played a video featuring Andre The Giant which the crowd loved..
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Edge w/Lita defeated The Big Show..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon cleared the air and wished Triple H luck and confiscated his sledgehammer..
- LUMBERJACK MATCH: Triple H defeated Kenny Doane..
- This was actually billed as a Spirit-jack match but whoever wrote that is an idiot because it makes no sense..
- The four remaining members of the Spirit Squad (Mikey & Johnny & Nicky & Mitch) acted as Lumberjacks..
- The Spirit Squad interfered during the entire match, but Triple H held his own against all five men..
- Triple H scored the pinfall to win the match after ditching the Squad and nailing Kenny with a Pedigree..
- The Spirit Squad dismantled Triple H after the match and took turns whacking his head in the announce table..
- Triple H found another sledgehammer at ringside and chased the Spirit Squad away from the ring................
- Vince McMahon came out and Congratulated Triple H but said next week HHH will join the Kiss My Ass Club!
- BONUS MATCH: John Cena defeated Edge in a Street Fight to retain the WWE title.
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.