WWE RAW RESULTS
June 19, 2006|
Rochester, New York
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Matt Striker defeated Jason Static..
- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated Jeff Starr & Dave Danger..
- Val Venis (return match) defeated Rob Conway..
- KICKOFF: Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon talked about Shawn Michaels saving Triple H from being dismembered by the Spirit Squad last week..
- Vince McMahon said he heard there was supposed to be a DX reunion but it will instead be the destruction of DX..
- A stage boy delivered a chicken to Vince McMahon, calling it a "cock", because apparently Vince likes cock..
- Vince bumped into a masked alien vampire, who moched Vince's strut but quickly backed down to a cold stare..
- Two chip-n-dale dancers and a somewhat grotesque banana hammock stripper and did a dance around Mr. McMahon..
- Dusty Rhodes showed up and plugged his new DVD and then wondered if the strippers wanted to buy a copy..
- Another delivery boy showed up with a box for Vince McMahon, and pulled out an "imported penis enlarger"..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon..
- Shane McMahon started explaining what he was going to do to DX when Shane McMahon came out to interrupt..
- Shane McMahon privately told Vince McMahon that Stephanie McMahon had gone into labour..
- Vince McMahon first didn't want to leave but Shane convinced him to go be with his daughter..
- PARKING LOT: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon + Jonathan Coachman..
- Vince McMahon said Stephanie has always had the worst timing and called her a BITCH!
- Vince McMahon got into a limo with Shane McMahon and drove off towards the hospital..
- BRA & PANTIES TAG MATCH: Mickie James & Candice Michelle defeated Torrie Wilson & Maria Kanellis..
- After the match, Mickie James attacked Candice Michelle and stripped her down to her bra & panties..
- Mickie James celebrated in her own psycho way and then ripped the shirt off a planted blonde fan..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Viscera vs Charlie Haas ended in a No Contest..
- Viscera gave Charlie Haas one more chance to apologize to Lilian Garcia, and mean it this time..
- Charlie Haas said he went out for dinner with Lilian Garcia last week and she accepted his apology..
- Charlie Haas then said she accepted his apology over pillow-talk, a comment Lilian was appauled by!
- Viscera took the fight to Charlie Haas and verballing abused Charlie Haas throughout the match..
- The match ended in a No Contest when all five members of the Spirit Squad attacked both men..
- IN THE RING: The Spirit Squad + DX (Triple H & Shawn Michaels)..
- Kenny Doane got on the mic with the Spirit Squad surrounding him and called out Degeneration-X..
- Shawn Michaels & Triple H came on the big screen and said the whole world will witness the rebirth of DX!
- Triple H added that that won't be until later, but then told the Spirit Squad to "look up"..
- Suddenly, the Spirit Squad were drenched with (a lot) of green slime that fell from the ceiling!
- BACKSTAGE: The Spirit Squad & Jonathan Coachman..
- The Spirit Squad protested what DX did to them and told Jonathan Coachman to do something about it..
- Jonathan Coachman said that Mr. McMahon had a plan for DX tonight and vowed to follow through with it..
- Paul Heyman said that if Jonathan Coachman wanted the situation to go from bad to worse then he'd leave..
- Paul Heyman said he had a busload of ECW wrestlers and threatened to execute a full scale invasion..
- Paul Heyman proposed a tag team match for ECW Sci-Fi between Edge & Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle & RVD..
- Jonathan Coachman said he didn't want to deal with Paul Heyman so he's going to give him the match..
- Paul Heyman brought up John Cena's chairshot on Balls Mahoney last week and asked for a match tonight..
- Jonathan Coachman once again agreed and sent Paul Heyman on his way................................................
- INTERVIEW: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler & Kane..
- Jim Ross asked Kane if he knew who has been tormenting lately, and Kane admitted that he does know who it is..
- Kane described a kid from his neighborhood who was even more demented than him and they grew up together..
- MATCH: Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada defeated ??????????..
- After the match, Armandon Alejandro Estrada did his "My name is....." thing and the fans yelled his name too..
- INTERPROMOTIONAL MATCH: John Cena defeated Balls Mahoney w/Paul Heyman by Submission..
- After the match, Sabu showed up and threw a chair and hit John Cena in the face!
- Sabu laid out John Cena on the announce table and did a springboard leg-drop through the announce table!!!
- Editor's Note: Sabu balanced on the top rope for five seconds before jumping off onto John Cena!
- MATCH: Randy Orton defeated Gene Snitsky.
- THIS WEEK IN WRESTLING HISTORY: Dusty Rhodes defeating Harley Race for the NWA World Heavyweight title..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Shelton Benjamin & Johnny Nitro defeated Carlito Cool..
- Johnny Nitro scored the pinfall on Carlito Cool to win the match..
- Carlito Cool then gave Shelton Benjamin a back-cracker and left with a smirk on his face..
- BACKSTAGE: Jonathan Coachman + DX (Shawn Michaels & Triple H)..
- Jonathan Coachman discovered Mr. McMahon's office vandalized with DX slogans and spray paint..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels showed up and played dumb and made lots of jokes at The Coach's expense..
- Jonathan Coachman said what Vince McMahon wanted was for DX's first night back together to be smooth..
- Triple H Shawn Michaels suggested they sit down together and watch the rest of the show...............
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis (looking sweet) & Eugene Dinsmore..
- Eugene said he almost didn't recognize Maria because he saw her in her bra & panties and she is pretty..
- Eugene said he was going to get revenge for Hacksaw Duggan and then Rob Conway called Eugene worthless..
- Eugene snapped and attacked Rob Conway and did a crazy warcry and then left the interview area..
- BACKSTAGE: Jonathan Coachman & DX (Shawn Michaels & Triple H)..
- Jonathan Coachman said that if you mess with him it's the as messing with Mr. McMahon..
- Jonathan Coachman said if they had plans for tonight or at Vengeance to strongly reconsider..
- DX then threw The Coach's head threw a wall and pulled down his pants and painted DX on his ass!
- MAIN EVENT: Edge defeated Ric Flair..
- Mick Foley joined JR & The King on commentary and talked about his 2/3 Falls Wrestling match with Ric Flair..
- It was a short match, Lita interfered, and Mick Foley interfered leading to Edge scoring the pinfall..
- Rob Van Dam showed up and attacked Edge and then ran off through the crowd..
- BACKSTAGE: The Spirit Squad convinced the heel locker room to stand up to Degeneration-X..
- IN THE RING: DX (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) + The Spirit Squad..
- The crowd erupted when the old DX music played and gave Shawn Michaels & Triple H a long standing ovation!
- Triple H did the old "Are you ready..... yada yada yada yada... .let's get ready to SUCK ITT!!!" speech..
- Shawn Michaels did the "If you're not down with that, we got two words for ya" -- crowd yells SUCK IT!
- Shawn Michaels admitted he made up the lie about Stephanie being in labour and sending the McMahons away..
- Shawn Michaels pondered who got Stephanie pregnant, and Triple H suggested the guy is probably well hung!
- Five midgets dressed as the Spirit Squad came out and danced around and DX pretended to beat them up!!!
- Triple H then called out a female version of the Spirit Squad who did a sex Degeneration-X cheer..
- Of course SHawn Michaels blind-folded himself as Triple H encouraged the girls to remove their bras..
- The REAL Spirit Squad then came out with the heels, but the heels turned and walked backstage..
- The Spirit Squad stood up to DX thinking they had back-up but they soon realized they were alone!
- Shawn Michaels & Triple H beat up Mikey and Johnny and sent the Spirit Squad packing..
- The midgets came back and mooned The Spirit Squad and had "SUCK IT" spelled on their ass cheeks!
- ~~~Editor's Note: Toad the midget was the 'U' (If you can ID the rest, let us know)...
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.