WWE RAW RESULTS
June 26, 2006|
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan defeated Joe Perez in a dark match..
- Eugene Dinsmore defeated Rob Conway...
- Matt Striker defeated Gene Snitsky...
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Brad Allen...
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Mickie James defeated Trish Stratus to retain..
- After the match, Melina Perez showed up to make fun of Trish proclaimed herself the new Top Diva on RAW..
- Melina Perez suggested that Trish leave the ring, and Trish shoved Melina but Nitro stepped in to stop it..
- Carlito Cool ran down and made the save before Melina & Nitro could do any damage to Trish Stratus..
- BACKSTAGE: Trish Stratus & Carlito Cool..
- Trish Stratus thanked Carlito Cool for helping her but he only ranted about being screwed out of the IC title..
- Trish pointed at Carlito's shirt (Do you spit, or swallow) and whispered something naughty in Carlito's ear....
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon & The Spirit Squad..
- Shane McMahon yelled at The Spirit Squad for not beating Degeneration X last night at Vengeance..
- Shane McMahon said if you need something done you have to do it yourself -- DX vs The McMahon Men!
- MATCH: Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada defeated Kamala w/Kim Chee..
- Umaga dominated Kamala and also bullied Kim Chee and gave him the running butt crunch in the corner..
- Umaga gave Kamala a diving headbutt off the second rope and finished him off with the Samoan Spike!
- IN-RING BULLSHIT: Todd Grisham & Torrie Wilson unveiled the cover of the new WWE Magazine (Torrie on cover)..
- IN THE RING: Edge & Lita..
- Edge & Lita interrupted and told Todd Grisham & Torrie Wilson to hit the bricks before Lita beat her ass!
- Edge talked about getting screwed at Vengeance and then quit RAW and walked out through the audience..
- Edge stopped at a concession stand and confiscated all of Edge's shirts and walked out the front door..
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis & John Cena..
- Maria brought in John Cena and asked him a serious question and he said "Maria.... you look good!"..
- John Cena then talked about his chance to regain the WWE title and insulted Edge for walking out..
- TAG MATCH: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated Val Venis & Viscera...
- During the match, Charlie Haas came down and tried to apologize to Lilian Garcia sitting at ringside..
- Viscera warned Charlie Haas to stay away from his Lady and then destroyed both Cade & Murdoch..
- Meanwhile Charlie Haas tried to give Lilian Garcia a shoulder massage, which she resisted..
- Charlie Haas got Viscera's attention and kissed Lilian, causing Viscera to get pinned!
- USELESS BULLSHIT: The insanely untalanted Brooke Hogan (Hulk Hogan's daughter) latest Music Video..
- Randy Orton was shown watching Brooke Hogan on the monitor with a horny grin on his face..
- Editor's Notes: I'm calling it now... Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton at SummerSlam!
- IN THE RING: DX (Triple H & Shawn Michaels) + Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon + The Spirit Squad..
- Triple H came out dressed as Vince McMahon with a toupee complete with the famous McMahon strut (hilarious)..
- Triple H (as Vince) said he and Shane would beat up DX but before he does that he's going to ramble incoherantly..
- Triple H (as Vince) gave a speech making fun of himself (Vince) and made jokes about the XFL and loving cock..
- Shawn Michaels came out next dressed in a Shane'O'Mac Jersey and did Shane's trademark bouncey dancing..
- Shawn Michaels (as Shane) came out and called himself the product of Vince's semon (shown on his business card)..
- Shawn Michaels (as Shane) said when his dad dies (hopefully soon) the entire McMahon empire will be all his!
- Triple H (as Vince) said he was going to leave all his money to Stephanie and whoever it was who knocked her up!
- Triple H (as Vince) said he has a bazooka but the guy who got Stephania pregnant most have a.. (Shane interrupts)..
- Shawn Michaels (as Shane) stopped Triple H (as Vince) mid-sentance and said he was so excited he could dance!
- Shawn Michaels (as Shane) danced around the ring some more until Triple H (as Vince) yelled "Stop It!"
- Triple H (as Vince) said now he has to top Shane and played a video of Vince singing and dancing in the 80s..
- The REAL Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon came out to the stage along with the Spirit Squad backing them up..
- Suddenly the McMahons & The Spirit Squad were all sprayed with sewage and the crowd chanted "Holy Shit!"..
- Triple H adlibbed and stated that it was because of Shawn Michaels that it was "Holy" shit..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels finished by doing their "I've Got Two Words For Ya!" thing..
- SATTELITE INTERVIEW: Ric Flair cut a promo on Mick Foley and vowed revenge for what happened at Vengeance..
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman expressed his concern with Rob Van Dam because tonight is under WWE Rules..
- MATCH: Randy Orton defeated Kane..
- Midway through the match, The Fake Kane showed up and Kane attacked him on the ramp but went back to the ring..
- Kane tried to finish of Randy Orton but The Fake Kane distracted Kane again and Orton hit the RKO to win!
- The Fake Kane entered the ring and the Real Kane attacked him and gave him a couple of choke-slams!
- The Fake Kane retreated and crawled away on his hands and knees as the fans chanted "take his mask"..
- Kane followed The Fake Kane up the ramp and chokeslammed the Imposter onto the metal stage!
- Kane left and then came back to drag the Imposter backstage.................................
- BACKSTAGE: Kane & The Fake Kane..
- Kane dragged the Imposter backstage and ripped the mask off and tossed him out the back door!
- FEATURE: They announced the 8 Finalists for the 2006 Diva Search..
- WWE TITLE MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs John Cena ended in a No Contest..
- Late in the match, John Cena had Rob Van Dan in the STF-U when Edge showed up and attacked both men!
- Edge lifted Rob Van Dam's head and yelled "I'll see you tomorrow -- R. V. D.!"....................
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.