WWE RAW RESULTS
July 3, 2006|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- PARKING LOT: Degeneration-X + The Coach & WWE Security..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels tried to get into the building but The Coach told them they were banned from RAW tonight..
- The Coach said WWE.com reported that DX was banned from RAW -- HHH said he didn't know how to turn on a computer..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels made a few jokes about what they will do now, and then turned around and walked away..
- IN THE RING: Edge & Lita + John Cena + Rob Van Dam..
- Edge talked about facing Rob Van Dam tomorrow night on ECW and then defending the WWE title on Saturday Night's Main Event..
- Edge talked about the 3-WAY Mystery Partner Tag match and was about to announce his partner when John Cena interrupted..
- John Cena went straight at Edge and kicked him out of the ring and then WWE & ECW Champion Rob Van Dam hit the ring..
- Rob Van Dam said everyone has been asking if he was going to tap out last week, so he wants to prove he's WWE Champion..
- Rob Van Dam challenged John Cena to a rematch for the WWE Championship TONIGHT -- obviously Edge quickly protested..
- Rob Van Dam modified his challenge to a triple threat match between himself, John Cena and Edge ---- TONIGHT!
- PARKING LOT: Vince McMahon & The Coach...
- Vince McMahon arrived in a limousine and was greeted by The Coach - but Vince wasn't in a very good mood..
- Vince McMahon asked The Coach to make sure Degeneration-X did not show up inside the building tonight..
- Vince McMahon & The Coach entered the building as DX drove up in a convertible full of girls in the background.
- DIVAS MATCH: Lita defeated Torrie Wilson (Horrible match)..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & The Coach..
- Vince McMahon yelled at The Coach because nothing in his office worked and wanted to make sure DX wasn't there..
- The Coach said everybody was on Holiday because of the of July 4th - Vince claimed he's never had a day off in his life..
- 10-MAN TAG: The Spirit Squad defeated Eugene & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan & Viscera & ValVenis & Gene Snitsky..
- PARKING LOT: Degeneration-X..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels were shown having a BBQ in the parking lot passing out cocktail and foot long weiners..
- Triple H sent Shawn Michaels away for a moment and got two sluts to show their breasts to some guy named Terry..
- Shawn Michaels said since they can't get in the building they're challenging DX to come out for a fight!
- TAG MATCH: The Highlanders (Rory & Robbie McAllistair) defeated Rob Conway & Matt Striker...
- Matt Striker would not tag in, claiming that the Highlanders were too NUTS and he was too smart..
- The Highlanders finished off Rob Conway with their finisher, The Scot Drop, to win the match..
- PARKING LOT: Triple H & Candice Michelle + Shawn Michaels..
- Triple H & Candice Michelle had orgasms while talking about Shawn Michaels being inside of the TV production truck..
- Triple H & Candice Michelle climaxed and two girls popped out from under the table -- WWE Hits An All Time Low!
- Triple H and the three sluts joined Shawn Michaels in the production truck and took over the controls...
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & The Coach..
- Vince McMahon wanted The Coach to stand guard while he uses the public bathroom as Coach tried to tell him about DX..
- Meanwhile, in the production truck, DX focused on the hidden camera in the bathroom and put it on the big screen..
- The Coach barged in and Vince McMahon turned and peed all over The Coach as he was calling himself the 8th wonder..
- The Coach informed Vince McMahon that DX took over the production truck and that he was LIVE on camera right now!
- Vince McMahon and The Coach ran out of the bathroom without even washing their hands..........................
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon said last week was the most humiliating night of his life when DX showered he and Shane with "excrament"..
- Vince McMahon said as a result he banned DX but then complained that DX had taken over the controls of his production..
- Vince McMahon's microphone started to go in and out and he experienced feedback and distortion in the speakers..
- Vince McMahon said he would take care of DX and promised that nobody is going to embarass him like that again..
- Suddenly, Vince McMahon's voice became high pitched (like a chip-munk) as the fans, Jim Ross & The King laughed..
- Vince McMahon demanded DX lower his microphone, so they lowered it so his voice was much lower than normal..
- The microphone was then fixed back to normal as a loud FART noises and chicken noises came over the speaker..
- Then a picture was drawn on the screen of a chicken and the words "I Love Cock" and the crowd chanted "You Love Cock!"
- Triple H's voice came over the speaker and said "watch this" and played a video of the McMahon's getting crapped on..
- The Coach was shown rounding up a crew of security guards to help him get HHH & HBK out of the production truck..
- Shawn Michaels opened up the door and smashed Coach in the head and sent him flying down to the cement floor..
- Vince McMahon had enough and booked DX vs The Spirit Squad in an Elimination match for July 15 on SNME..
- Vince McMahon added The Spirit Squad only had to pin one member of DX, and DX had to score pinfalls on all five...
- Vince McMahon asked for his theme music to be played, so DX put the video of "Stand Back" on the big screen again!
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Carlito Cool defeated Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez..
- DX (still inside the production truck) played short clips of Melina entering the ring over and over and over and over..
- Johnny Nitro & Melina have added a new thing to their routine, Melina gets on her knees and kisses Nitro's title belt..
- Carlito Cool hit the back-breaker and had the match won, but Melina Perez interfered causing the Disqualification..
- Trish Stratus ran down and attacked Melina Perez and kicked her off the ring apron face first onto the floor!
- DX showed more replays of Trish Stratus "running" to the ring, as well as catfighting with Melina Perez....
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & Rob Van Dam..
- Paul Heyman said he respects Rob Van Dam but no Champion has ever kept up the schedule that RVD has taken lately..
- Paul Heyman said the odds are against ECW and it scares the hell out of him -- but RVD said he believes in himself..
- DIVA SEARCH BULLSHIT: Introduction of the 8 Finalists via a spiffy video package..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & The Coach..
- Vince McMahon complained about being embarassed and ordered The Coach to get his limousine because he wants to leave..
- SQUASH MATCH: Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada defeated Scott Wright..
- Armando Alejandro Estrada's "My name is......." speech was interrupted so that Shawn Michaels could plug the DX t-Shirt..
- Armando Alejandro Estrada tried again to cut his promo after the match but DX played loud burping noises over the speaker..
- PARKING LOT: Vince McMahon + Degeneration-X
- Vince McMahon got into his limousine and was about to leave when a while bunch of fireworks went off inside..
- The limo driver helped the soot-covered Vince McMahon out of the limo as DX wished Vince a happy 4th of July!
- THIS WEEK IN WRESTLING HISTORY: Hulk Hogan turns heel and forms the new World order at WCW Bash of the Beach..
- ON STAGE: Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton mentioned the Hulk Hogan heel turn but it wasn't as impressive as Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke..
- Randy Orton said 18 Year Old Brooke Hogan was hot and suggested that he should go out on a date with her..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Edge w/Lita (Said he was unprepared but he will still walk out as Champion)..
- WWE TITLE 3-WAY: Edge w/Lita defeated Rob Van Dam (c) and John Cena to capture the WWE Title!..
- This was advertised as a "Pick Your Partner" 3-WAY Tag match, which would have been extremely interesting..
- John Cena hit Rob Van Dam with the F-U and Edge knocked out Cena with a belt shot and pinned RVD to win!
- Edge picked up the WWE Championship belt and celebrated instead of helping his injured girlfriend Lita..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.