WWE RAW RESULTS
August 7, 2006|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- The Gang Stars (Shad Gaspard & Neighborhoodie) defeated Charlie Haas & Rob Conway in a dark match..
- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated Val Venis & Gene Snitsky ....
- Matt Striker defeated Alan Steel ....
- Eugene Dinsmore & Jim Duggan defeated Charles Evans & Derrick King...
- The Spirit Squad (Kenny Doane & Nicky Nemeth) defeated Patrick Bentley & Adam Armor..
- KICK OFF: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon did their horrible impressions of Elvis Presley and even sang Elvis songs..
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Mickie James vs Trish Stratus ended in a No Contest..
- Just as the girls were locking up, Edge & Lita came down and demanded they cancel the match so he can take over RAW..
- Edge w/Lita protested having to defend the WWE title against John Cena in Cena's hometown and said it wasn't fair!
- Edge said he has put up with more crap than any Champion in the history of WWE -- citing the poster for SummerSlam..
- Edge said of course DX (Triple H & Shawn Michaels) are featured, and John Cena, Trish and even Batista was on it..
- Edge said he thought he was going to be on th cover of WWE Magazine, but later found out that it was Trish Stratus..
- Lita said that Edge's problem right now is having to take a back seat to a no-talent SLUT like Trish Stratus..
- Trish Stratus attacked Lita and Edge pulled her off so that Lita could take Stratus down with a spear!
- Lita picked up Trish Stratus and Edge was going to spear her but Carlito Cool ran down to make the save..
- Edge fought back and nailed Carlito Cool with a spear and escaped with his belt and his girlfriend..
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Kane defeated Shelton Benjamin to earn a shot at Johnny Nitro's IC Title..
- IN THE RING: John Cena + Jonathan Coachman + Viscera..
- John Cena came out and made fun of Edge whining about not being featured on the SummerSlam poster..
- John Cena said Edge shouldn't be upset, since he will be the on the cover of Crying Bitch Illustrated..
- John Cena challenged Edge to come out for a fight, but executive assistant Jonathan Coachman showed up..
- Jonathan Coachman said that Edge already has a match tonight: Edge & Lita vs Carlito & Trish Stratus..
- Jonathan Coachman said it was obvious that John Cena wanted a match so he can wrestle Viscera tonight..
- MATCH: John Cena defeated Viscera (Cena managed to hit the F-U on the 500+ lbs Viscera)...
- BACKSTAGE: The McMahons briefed a team of police officers to protect them from Shawn Michaels..
- BACKSTAGE: Carlito Cool listened to Trish Stratus complain about Lita and then she KISSED him!!
- BACKSTAGE: Shane McMahon + The Highlanders + Torrie Wilson & Candice Michelle + Shawn Michaels..
- Shane McMahon was searching for Shawn Michaels when he bumped into Torrie & Candice (wait... they're friends?)..
- Shawn Michaels jumped Shane McMahon and attacked him as he was walking through the door to the McMahon office..
- After the commercial, Shawn Michaels was being escorted out of the building by police after "striking" an officer..
- Police Officers = Big Bully Douglas, Alan Steel, Matt Catalano, Maxwell, T.C. Carnage and Adam Roberts..
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Edge & Lita defeated Carlito Cool & Trish Stratus..
- Edge inadvertantly destroyed Trish Stratus with a spear, and Lita covered her to get the 1-2-3 victory!
- Trish Stratus took the spear with a sick bump on the back of her neck and they avoided camera shots after..
- BACKSTAGE: Todd Grisham & Randy Orton..
- Todd Grisham explained that Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton at SummerSlam is now in jeopardy..
- Randy Orton said Hogan really does Know Best and claimed he was just trying to get out of the match...
- Randy Orton said if Hulk Hogan heals up before SummerSlam then his legend will be killed...
- IN THE RING: Ric Flair + Mick Foley..
- Ric Flair came out and said he was born in Memphis, Tennessee -- just to suck up the Memphis fans..
- Ric Flair said he has spent ten years trying to figure out what makes guys like Mick Foley tick..
- Ric Flair said somebody suggested that he read Mick Foley's book "Foley is Good" and had the book..
- Ric Flair stomped on the book and then dropped the elbow on it and threw it into the crowd..
- Ric Flair kept one page (#169) and read off Mick's Top 10 wrestling matches which included Flair..
- Mick Foley came out said his dirty little secret was out, he was a fan of Nature Boy Ric Flair..
- Mick Foley said 10 years ago Ric Flair was in control of his career and stomped all over him..
- Mick Foley said if he wrestled Ric Flair now it would benefit Flair and he refuses to do that now..
- Mick Foley said unless he has something better, than Flair, Vince McMahon and Memphis can kiss his ass!
- Ric Flair continued to taunt Mick Foley begging him to accept his challenge for a Hardcore match..
- Mick Foley got riled up and accepted Ric Flair's challenge making it an "I Quit" match..
- MATCH: Randy Orton defeated Jerry "The King" Lawler with a low-blow and an RKO..
- DIVA SEARCH: Mike "The Miz" Mizanin + The Diva Search Finalists..
- Mike "The Miz" Mizanin announced that Erica had been eliminated from the Diva Search contest..
- Mike "The Miz" Mizanin said they were going to play "Diss the Diva" (which was a disaster 2 years ago)
- All four finalists mostly talked about themselves as opposed to dissing their fellow contestants (boo!)..
- MAIN EVENT: Umaga (w/Armando Alejandro Estrada & Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon) defeated Triple H..
- Triple H was about to win the match, but Vince McMahon pulled out the referee and Shane attacked Triple H!
- Triple H fought back briefly against Umaga and both McMahons but quickly fell and Umaga pinned him to win!
- After the match, Vince McMahon gave Triple H a pedigree (HHH's finisher) and celebrated with his son, Shane..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.