WWE RAW RESULTS
August 21, 2006|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade defeated ????? & ????? in a dark match..
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Rob Conway...
- Gene Snitsky defeated Phil Braveman..
- Viscera defeated Val Venis..
- IN THE RING: Edge (by himself) + Lita (at the Bridgeport Harbour) + Jeff Hardy!..
- Edge made fun of all the fans who bought tickets expecting to see John Cena's holding the WWE championship..
- Lita showed up on the big screen from some remote location and tossed John Cena's WWE spinner belt into the water!
- Edge then unveiled his "Rated R" belt -- which is the same as the spinner belt except with a spinning "R".......
- Jeff Jardy showed up and went face-to-face with Edge and said "You Talk Too Much!" and got the crowd pumped..
- Edge asked "Didn't you die two years ago??" and said Jeff was a no-talant loser just like his brother Matt..
- They started to fight but Edge quickly bailed up just as Jeff Hardy was going for his famous Swanton Bomb!
- 8-MAN TAG: The Highlanders & Eugene & Jim Duggan defeated The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey & Johnny & Nicky)..
- BACKSTAGE: Jonathan Coachman (working out on a Bo-Flex) + Edge + Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon..
- Jonathan Coachman said he watched the new Mr. McMahon DVD and wants a better body so he can be more like his hero..
- Edge came in and demanded a Non-title match with Jeff Hardy tonight and Jonathan Coachman agreed and booked it..
- Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon showed up and Vince said he was in a foul mood and told The Coach to get lost..
- Vince McMahon said he feels knarly tonight and said it is not over between them and Degeneration-X..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Randy Orton + Carlito Cool..
- Randy Orton said he beat Hulk Hogan at SummerSlam 1-2-3 and got screwed cause the referee was in Hogan's pocket..
- Randy Orton said he will be taking on Ric Flair on tonight and he's a way bigger legend than Hulk Hogan is anyway..
- Carlito Cool showed up and said it was "Cool" watching Hulk Hogan get his hand raised last night at SummerSlam..
- Randy Orton called Carlito Cool a nobody, and demanded that he show him a little more respect next time..
- VIA SATTELITE: Triple H & Shawn Michaels + Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon..
- Triple H cut a promo from a remote location and talked about DX overcoming the odds at SummerSlam last night..
- Triple H said they noticed The McMahon jet flying over the building and wanted to chck it out for themselves..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels stepped off the corporate jet and revealed a DX logo spray painted on the side..
- Back in the arena Vince McMahon took a fit and broke the monitor he was watching as Shane McMahon looked on...
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Trish Stratus defeated Victoria...
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon..
- Vince McMahon said the fans may think it's funny but they won't think it's funny when he has DX arrested!
- After the commercial: DX came up on the big screen via sattelite from the top of the WWE headquarters building..
- HHH & HBK talked about great pioneers "leaving their mark" and had the letters DX painted on the building!
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon + Mick Foley..
- Vince McMahon was fuming over his predicament when Mick Foley came up and said "Hey Vince..."..
- Vince McMahon said if Mick Foley doesn't kiss his ass tonight then SOMEBODY IS GETTING FIRED!
- NON (WWE) TITLE MATCH: Edge w/Lita vs Jeff Hardy ended in a No Contest....
- The match ended in a No Contest when John Cena showed up and chased Edge backstage and had a major brawl!
- Edge pushed John Cena into a wall and bolted out the door. Cena got up and went out the door after him..
- After the commercial: Cameras found Cena & Edge brawling outside where Cena tossed Edge into the harbour!
- BACKSTAGE: Mick Foley & Melina Perez..
- Melina Perez thanked Mick Foley for saving her last night and they talked about what he'll do tonight..
- Melina Perez said Mick Foley was her mentor and her best friend and doesn't know what to do without him..
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Kane defeated Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez by DQ (Nitro retains IC title)..
- Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada attacked Kane during the match (stemming from their confrontation at Summerslam)..
- Umaga laid out Kane and gave him the Samoan Spike off the second rope, causing Kane to bleed from the mouth..
- MAIN EVENT: Ric Flair defeated Randy Orton by referees reverse decision..
- Randy Orton pinned Ric Flair after an RKO but then continued the assault after the match causing a reversal!
- Randy Orton was going to RKO Ric Flair once again, but Carlito Cool showed up and hit Orton making the save!
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon + Mick Foley & Melina Perez...
- Mick Foley said he wasn't going to kiss Vince's ass because he is wealthy enough and doesn't need the job with WWE..
- Vince McMahon said he is going to fire Melina Perez if Mick Foley doesn't join the "Kiss my Ass Club" tonight....
- Mick Foley agreed to kiss Vince's ass but Melina begged him not to but Foley said Melina was going to be a big star..
- Mick Foley got aggressive and called Vince a "Miserable Son of a Bitch!" and then kissed his ass to save Melin's job..
- Melina Perez suddenly low-blowed Mick Foley from behind and stood between the McMahons and screamed "You're fired!!"
- PARKING LOT: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon..
- Vince McMahon walked backstage still yapping on the microphone with Shane McMahon and then left the building..
- Vince McMahon confided in Shane that he thinks DX has finally broken him by vandalizing his plane and building..
- Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon got into their limousine and ordered the driver to taken them to the airport..
- As the limo pulled away, we saw a chain attached to the rear axl popped right off when the chain got jerked..
- Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon got out of the limousine and discovered DX spray painted on the side of the door!
- Vince McMahon finally snapped and went crazy having a nervous breakdown right there in the parking lot.....
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.