WWE RAW RESULTS
October 16, 2006|
Los Angeles, California
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- IN THE RING: Randy Orton (As Shawn Michaels) & Edge (As Triple H) + Shawn Michaels & Triple H..
- DX's music kicked off the show and Randy Orton & Edge came out hilariously dressed as Triple H & Shawn Michaels..
- Edge (as HHH) did the "Are You Ready" shtick and then snapped out of it and cut a promo about how great they are..
- Randy Orton said that DX does whatever they want and starting tonight, he and Edge were putting an end to it..
- Randy Orton & Edge said (together) that they had two words for Degeneration-X --- --- --- --- --- --- --- YOU SUCK!!!
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels arrived and admitted that Edge & Randy Orton were two of the biggest WWE superstars ever..
- Triple H said Edge's "Live Sex Show" was the highest rated moment on RAW but Edge couldn't rise to the occasion..
- Triple H said Randy Orton was an icon because Orton is the number one downloaded WWE superstar in the gay community..
- Things got heated after Triple H showed several of Randy Orton's famous internet nudie pictures on the big screen..
- Randy Orton challenged Triple H to face him man to man tonight -- and Triple H accepted the challenge...
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG) defeated The Spirit Squad (Johnny & Mikey)..
- After the match, Kenny Doane got fed up with his partner and threw a punch and left the ring by himself..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Melina Perez & Johnny Nitro (Said they had a surprise celebrity guest tonight)..
- BACKSTAGE: Jonathan Coachman & King Booker & Queen Sharmell + Cryme Tyme..
- Jonathan Coachman said Vince McMahon wanted all three Champions present for a major announcement later..
- Jonathan Coachman offered his locker room for the King & Queen to hang out for the night comfortably..
- Cryme Tyme busted in and stole some of the food and said a bunch of stuff that nobody understood...
- Cryme Tyme left and King Booker realized that his wallet was missing and took a fit...
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE 4-WAY: Jeff Hardy defeated Chris Masters and Super Crazy and Shelton Benjamin to retain..
- BACKSTAGE: King Booker & Queen Sharmell + The Big Show + Jonathan Coachman & Vince McMahon..
- King Booker & Queen Sharmell filed a complaint with police charging Cryme Tyme of stealing his wallet..
- The Big Show came in and started arguing with King Booker when Mr. McMahon arrived with The Coach..
- Vince McMahon asked where John Cena was and ordered Jonathan Coachman to go find John Cena..
- Vince McMahon said King Booker & The Big Show will find his announcement of great interest..
- IN THE RING: Melina Perez & Johnny Nitro + Kevin Federline + John Cena..
- Johnny Nitro gave their special guest an elaborate introduction ----- it turned out to be Kevin Federline (who?)..
- For the benefit of people who didn't know who he was (like me) Jerry Lawler said he was married to Britney Spears..
- Kevin Federline was heavily booed by the fans, and quickly turned heel demanding the fans show them some respect..
- Kevin Federline said everyone who is booing are the same people buying magazines with his face on them every week..
- Melina Perez asked Kevin Federline to perform a new rap (crowd hated the idea) but thankfully Federline refused..
- John Cena showed up (typical) and told Kevin Federline not to cheat the crowd and then Cena did a rap for the fans..
- John Cena cleared the ring and then The Big Show, King Booker and Vince McMahon came to the ring......
- IN THE RING: John Cena & The Big Show & King Booker & Mr. Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon said all three Champions would face off in a 3-WAY at Cyber Sunday..
- Vince McMahon said the fans would vote on which Championship will be on the line...
- Vince McMahon added that the voting starts NOW -- www.WWE.com..
- Everybody left except John Cena and he invited Kevin Federline back into the ring for a chat..
- John Cena asked Kevin Federline which title he was voting to be defended at Cyber Sunday..
- Kevin Federline said the WWE Championship so John Cena gave him an F-U!
- MATCH: Carlito Cool defeated Rob Conway with a Back-cracker.....
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Edge w/Lita..
- Vince McMahon bumped into Edge & Lita --- Vince booked a match with DX facing Edge & Randy Orton at Cyber Sunday..
- Edge said maybe they should let the fans choose who referees the match, and Vince McMahon said he liked the idea..
- THIS WEEK IN WRESTLING HISTORY: Jimmy Snuka vs Don Muraco in a Steel Cage at Madison Square Garden..
- IN RING INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Steve-O and Chris Pontius + UMAGA..
- Steve-O said they were there to kick some ass and whoop some butt -- acting generally stupid..
- Armando Alejandro Estrada interrupted and said Jackass is all an act and the two of them aren't really crazy..
- Umaga came out and the two Jackasses acted fearless and Steve-O even did a backflip off the top rope..
- Umaga snapped and destroyed them. Steve-O laughed it off so Umaga destroyed him once more..
- 4-WAY BRA & PANTIES MATCH: Maria Kanellis defeated Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle and Victoria..
- MAIN EVENT: Triple H w/Shawn Michaels defeated Randy Orton w/Edge & Lita..
- Edge & Lita distracted the referee while Randy Orton got a chair with the intentions of using it on Triple H..
- Shawn Michaels low-blowed Randy Orton, and Triple H viciously cracked Orton's head with the steel chair!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.