WWE RAW RESULTS
December 4, 2006|
North Charleston, South Carolina
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- IN THE RING: John Cena + Melina Perez + Chris Masters + Jonathan Coachman..
- John Cena talked about accepting Umaga's challenge and wanted said he was ready to fight Umaga RIGHT NOW!
- Melina Perez came out and said that John Cena had more important things to think about --- Kevin Federline!
- They put a big picture of K-Fed on the screen and John Cena said "Kids, that's why ya gotta practice safe sex!"
- Melina Perez said Johnny Nitro was training K-Fed for his match with John Cena on the New Years day RAW..
- John Cena compared Melina Perez to Britney Spears and Melina slapped him so he picked her up for an F-U...
- Chris Masters showed up from behind and John Cena dropped Melina and dumped The Masterpiece over the top...
- Jonathan Coachman came out and booked a Masterlock Challenge for John Cena with the WWE title on the line..
- BACKSTAGE: Edge & Randy Orton + Kenny Doane..
- Kenny Doane met with Edge & Randy Orton and said he knew how they could put a stop to DX if he joined Rated RKO..
- Kenny Doane said Edge & Randy Orton are walking targets and and he believe there is strength in numbers...
- Edge said Kenny Doane wasn't in their league so if he wants to join RKO then he has to prove himself..
- RODDY PIPER TRIBUTE MATCH: The Highlanders (wearing Hot Rod shirts) defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch..
- Lilian Garcia announced that Roddy Piper had Lymphoma (cancer) and dedicated this match to his speedy recovery..
- DIVAS MATCH: Victoria defeated Maria Kanellis..
- They showed clips of Victoria kicking Candice Michelle in the face last week and breaking her nose!
- Victoria brought a CHECKLIST to the ring that had Candice (checked), Maria, Torrie and Mickie James on it..
- Victoria checked off Maria's name after the match while Mickie James ran down to check on Maria Kanellis..
- Victoria jumped in the ring and attacked WWE Women's Champion Mickie James and gave her the Widow's Peak!
- VIGNETTE: Cryme Tyme went to a retirement home to spread some cheer (an absolutely horribly boring segment)..
- Back live, Todd Grisham & Jim Duggan were laughing at the skit (Poor Jim Duggan has to pretend that was funny)..
- Shelton Benjamin came in and said Cryme Tyme was perpetrating a bad stereotype and that he didn't find it funny..
- MATCH: Shelton Benjamin defeated Super Crazy..
- Shelton Benjamin said Cryme Tyme is a joke and he was really ashamed that all the fans actually found that funny..
- After the match, Charlie Haas ran down and over-enthusiastically celebrated with a confused Shelton Benjamin..
- MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE FOR THE WWE TITLE: John Cena defeated Chris Masters to retain the WWE Championship!
- John Cena was about to become the first ever to break the Masterlock when Chris Masters squashed the referee!
- John Cena reversed it and put Chris Masters in the Masterlock (Full Nelson) until Masters eventually tapped out!
- Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada came out and Umaga brawled with John Cena as referees tried to pull them apart!
- Ten security guards showed up and helped separate Umaga and John Cena but the brawl just became even more intense..
- Security = Jake Manning, Scottie Wrenn (aka Jason Justice), T.J. Mack, Kirby Mack and others....
- BACKSTAGE: Torrie Wilson & Viscera + Carlito Cool + Ron "Farooq" Simmons..
- Viscera said he heard Torrie Wilson was going out with Carlito Cool and Torrie confirmed the rumor..
- Viscera offered to get with Torrie Wilson if she dumped Carlito but she declined his arrogant offer..
- Carlito Cool then showed up and said Viscera should eat more apples and then spit apple in his face!
- Viscera towelled off his face and Ron Simmons showed up and looked at Viscera and said "DAMN!!"
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & DX (Triple H & Shawn Michaels)..
- Shawn Michaels said nobody will ever be able to hold down Ric Flair and promised that Flair would be back!
- Shawn Michaels said cut a promo on Randy Orton & Edge while Triple H looked like he was holding in a fart..
- THIS WEEK IN WRESTLING HISTORY: Chris Jericho winning the WWE and WCW titles becoming the Undisputed Champion!
- MATCH: Carlito Cool w/Torrie Wilson defeated Viscera...
- Viscera was about to finish off Carlito when Torrie latched onto Viscera's leg but he just dragged her in..
- The distraction was enough for Carlito to recover and scored the victory over his much larger opponent..
- Torrie Wilson had a "wardrobe malfunction" and celebrated with Carlito by giving him a diva kiss...
- BACKSTAGE: Jonathan Coachman & John Cena and Armando Alejandro Estrada..
- John Cena pinned Armando Alejandro Estrada down on the desk and yelled at him with Umaga nowhere to be found..
- Jonathan Coachman then ruled that John Cena and Umaga couldn't touch eachother for the remainder of 2006..
- Jonathan Coachman then booked John Cena vs Armando Alejandro Estrada in a match for next week on RAW!
- IN THE RING: Val Venis + [two talentless twats] + Eugene..
- Val Venis was hosting the Kiss Cam segment and picked out two sluts in the front row and wanted them to kiss..
- The two girls gave eachother a peck on the lips (boooo!) and then rolled around doing some Hot Lesbian Action..
- Eugene ran down and said he wanted a kiss but neither of the sluts would kiss him so then he tried to rape them..
- Val Venis stepped between Eugene so Eugene snapped and attacked Val Venis screaming "I'm special! I'm SPECIAL!!!"
- MAIN EVENT: Edge & Randy Orton & MNM (Mercury & Nitro) defeated Triple H & Shawn Michaels & The Hardy Boyz..
- Kenny Doane jumped the rail and attacked Shawn Michaels with a steel chair and Triple H chased him through the crowd..
- Edge speared Matt Hardy a few seconds later and scored the 1-2-3 to win the match for his team..............
- DX tossed Kenny Doane into the ring and gave him a superkick and a pedigree to get their revenge..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.