WWE RAW RESULTS
December 11, 2006|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan defeated Gene Snitsky..
- Super Crazy defeated Rob Conway..
- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated Matt Static & Fred Sampson..
- Eugene defeated Val Venis..
- MATCH: John Cena defeated Armando Alejandro Estrada..
- Armando Alejandro Estrada offered John Cena cuban cigars, a wrist watch, and cold hard cash to cancel the match..
- John Cena checked out the box and tossed it aside and broke one of the cigars in half to spite his opponent..
- John Cena snapped the wrist watch into pieces and threw the wad of one hundred dollar bill into the audience..
- The match tarted and Armando Alejandro Estrada tried to use brass knux but John Cena took them away from him..
- John Cena handed the foreign object to the referee and then made short work of Armando Alejandro Estrada..
- After the match, John Cena put Armando in the STF-U until Johnny Nitro came out and kicked Cena in the head!
- Johnny Nitro said that was a little bit of what John Cena can expect on January 1st from Kevin Federline...
- TAG MATCH: Carlito Cool & Jerry "The King" Lawler defeated Chris Masters & Viscera..
- BACKSTAGE: Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG) & The Highlanders + Charlie Haas + Shelton Benjamin..
- Cryme Tyme easily cheated The Highlanders out of all their money playing the three card roulette game..
- Charlie Haas came in and said he was ashamed of how Cryme Tyme has continually disgrace the black man...
- Shelton Benjamin came in and said the World's Greatest Tag Team was back and they would reunite tonight!
- Charlier Haas is doing the lame gimmick where he "thinks" he's black and acts like a black stereotype..
- BACKSTAGE: Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton) + Kenny Doane..
- Kenny Doane claimed that he sacrificed himself last week and thought he deserved to join Rated RKO..
- Edge & Randy Orton were not impressed with Kenny Doane and Edge told him to watch what he does to Triple H..
- TAG MATCH: The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas) defeated The Highlanders..
- THIS WEEK IN WRESTLING HISTORY: Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Kerry von Erich at Super Clash III..
- Jim Ross noted that the match was on the AWA DVD and joked that The King was "finally going to get paid for it"..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Triple H defeated Edge by Disqualification..
- The match lasted about two minutes and ended in a DQ when Randy Orton interfered and Shawn Michaels ran down too..
- Kenny Doane showed up to help Rated RKO which brought the legendary Ric Flair down to help DX get the advantage..
- Jonathan Coachman came out and booked a six man tag team match with DX & Ric Flair vs Edge & Randy Orton & Kenny..
- SIX-MAN TAG: Triple H & Shawn Michaels & Ric Flair defeated Edge & Randy Orton & Kenny Doane..
- Jim Ross quote of the night "Poor Kenny... he has no last name" ---- UHH J.R. YES HE DOES, IT'S DOANE!
- After the match: RKO & Kenny continued to assault their opponents but Triple H got a sledgehammer!
- BACKSTAGE: Johnny Nitro & Melina Perez were on speaker phone with Kevin Federline talking about John Cena..
- BACKSTAGE: Torrie Wilson was afraid of wrestling Victoria and Carlito Cool gave her a kiss for luck..
- DIVAS MATCH: Victoria defeated Torrie Wilson..
- Victoria pinned Torrie Wilson and then marked Torrie's name off her official checklist (hitlist)..
- Chris Masters ran down and put Torrie Wilson in the Masterlock until Jerry Lawler & Carlito saved her..
- NON (INTERCONTINENTAL) TITLE MATCH: Umaga defeated Jeff Hardy by referee stoppage
- Umaga destroyed Jeff Hardy with repeated Butt-bumps in the corner so the referee called off the match..
- Umaga gave Jeff Hardy one more butt-bump then took out the referee and then gave Hardy the Samoan Spike!
- The story here is that Armando Alejandro Estrada was not there to control Umaga so he was out of control..
- NON (WWE) TITLE MATCH: John Cena defeated Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez......
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.