WWE RAW RESULTS
February 26, 2007|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS: (Thank you to Barry Watts for sending pre-show notes)
- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan defeated Bradley Jay (DSW Heavyweight Champion) in a dark match..
- Eugene defeated Tony Jones..
- The Highlanders defeated KAFU & Oliver John (both from All-Pro Wrestling)..
- Val Venis defeated Charlie Haas..
- Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG) defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch..
- IN THE RING: John Cena & Shawn Michaels + Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton)..
- Edge & Randy Orton came up on the big screen and said they weren't ready for their match but will be later..
- Edge & Randy Orton caused some dissension and warned John Cena to watch his back because Shawn Michaels is a liar!
- They showed a video package of Shawn Michaels turning on Marty Jennetty, Kevin Nash, DX, Booker T, and Hulk Hogan..
- John Cena became suddenly concerned and began to feel paranoid as he starred eye to eye with Shawn Michaels....
- MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFYING MATCH: Jeff Hardy defeated Shelton Benjamin..
- After the match: Vince McMahon came on the big screen and said we'd find out who Donald Trump's man is tonight..
- BACKSTAGE: Johnny Nitro & Melina Perez..
- They showed a video featuring Ashley Massaro's Playboy photo-shoot and Melina Perez complained about it..
- Melina Perez continued to whine and complain until Johnny Nitro yelled at her and told her to shut up!
- MATCH: Johnny Nitro vs Super Crazy was a No Contest (didn't even get started)..
- Johnny Nitro took out his frustrations on Super Crazy before the match and gave him a Snapshot on the floor!
- NON (WOMENS) TITLE MATCH: Melina Perez (WWE Women's Champion) defeated Maria Kanellis..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada + Donald Trump + Bobby Lashley..
- Vince McMahon came out and cut a promo on Donald Trump as the fans were growing restless and not in a good way..
- Vince McMahon showed a video of Umaga destroying Rey Mysterio and then wanted to know who Donald Trump's man was..
- Vince McMahon brought out Umaga and then blabbed on and on and on until Donald Trump came up on the big screen..
- The message from Donald Trump was played off as being live, but it was obviously taped, naming his representative..
- Donald Trump then said that ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley will represent him at WrestleMania 23 against Umaga..
- Bobby Lashley came down and Vince McMahon ordered an army of security guards to remove Lashley from the building..
- Umaga attacked Bobby Lashley and they had to be pulled apart by about 30 security guards, referees and officials..
- MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE: Chris Masters vs The Great Khali ended in a No Contest..
- Chris Masters was frustrated that he couldn't even apply the Full Nelson onto The Great Khali's shoulders..
- Kane showed up and dumped The Great Khali over the top rope and smashed Chris Masters with a steel chair!
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Jonathan Coachman..
- Vince McMahon took a phone call from a member of the board of directors which didn't make Mr. McMahon happy..
- The board member said he would present an idea to the entire board to institute a guest referee for Mania 23..
- HALL OF FAME INDUCTION ANNOUNCEMENT: Jerry "The King" Lawler will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame 2007!
- MATCH: Carlito Cool w/Torrie Wilson defeated Kenny Dykstra..
- After the match: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair came out to the stage and applauded Carlito's victory..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon said he would be on ECW tomorrow night to make Bobby Lashley's life a living hell..
- WORLD TAG TITLE MATCH: John Cena & Shawn Michaels defeated Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton)..
- Edge & Randy Orton spent the match trying to turn Shawn Michaels & John Cena against each other..
- Shawn Michaels tried Randy Orton into accidentally hitting Edge, causing Edge to walk out on Randy Orton!
- After the match: John Cena & Shawn Michaels celebrated but there was still some obvious tension in the air..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.