WWE RAW RESULTS
January 14, 2008|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS: ...
- Hardcore Holly defeated defeated ????? in a dark match..
- Santino Marella defeated D.H. (Harry) Smith..
- Jim Duggan & Super Crazy defeated The Highlanders..
- Brian Kendrick defeated Charlie Haas..
- IN THE RING: Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy + WWE Champion Randy Orton..
- Jeff Hardy said he was excited about having the chance to become WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble..
- Jeff Hardy said he was going to take out Randy Orton tonight and called the WWE Champion out to the ring..
- Randy Orton came out to the stage and said he wanted to hold the WWE title and the Intercontinental title..
- Jeff Hardy agreed to put his WWE Intercontinental title up and promised to take out Randy Orton tonight!
- 6-DIVA TAG: Melina Perez & Jillian Hall & Beth Phoenix beat Ashley Massaro & Mickie James & Maria Kanellis..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & General Manager William Regal + Gene Snitsky..
- William Regal said he would end Ric Flair's career in the most undignified way possible..
- Vince McMahon said if he were to give the United States an enema they would stick the tube in Mobile, Alabama..
- Gene Snitsky said he was sick of waiting for his chance and Vince McMahon booked him against Triple H tonight!
- ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Shawn Michaels defeated Trevor Murdoch with a new Inverted Figure-Four!
- Shawn Michaels thought it was odd that he had to "qualify" even though he has won two Royal Rumbles..
- Shawn Michaels wanted to wrestle Mr. Kennedy so he could eliminated Mr. Kennedy from the Royal Rumble..
- After the match: Mr. Kennedy came out the screen saying the rumors about Shawn Michaels' ego were true..
- Mr. Kennedy said he doesn't have anything left to proove, but he will give Shawn Michaels another match..
- Trevor Murdoch tried to sneak up behind Shawn Michaels, but he was caught with Sweet Chin Music (super-kick)..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Hornswoggle..
- Vince McMahon said he was concerned with Hornswoggle because he has no experience in a Royal Rumble match..
- Vince McMahon said he would give Hornswoggle some experience by having sort of a "Mini Royal Rumble" tonight..
- Vince McMahon said Mr. Kennedy, Mankind, Batista and some surprises would take part in this Mini Rumble..
- Vince McMahon said it's not likely that Hornswoggle wins the Royal Rumble and that made Hornswoggle sad..
- Vince McMahon grabbed Hornswoggle by the throat and said his last name was McMahon and don't forget it!
- MATCH: Gene Snitsky defeated Triple H by Disqualification for deliberately using a steel chair..
- After the Match: Triple H whacked Snitsky in the gut with a sledgehammer and hit a Pedigree..
- Vince McMahon came out the small screen and advised Triple H to calm down and take a chill pill..
- Triple H took his sledgehammer and destroyed the small screen and it exploded into sparks & fire..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Triple H..
- Vince McMahon yelled at Triple H for destroying such an expensive piece of WWE equipment..
- Vince McMahon said he would put Triple H in the Royal Rumble if he wins his match next week..
- 2ND COMING: John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Black & red balloons fell from the ceiling as JBL celebrated his 2nd Coming (parody of Y2J's 2nd Coming)..
- JBL talked about what he did to Chris Jericho last week and looked into the camera talking to Y2J's kids..
- JBL said if Chris Jericho goes to the Royal Rumble, the "Savior" will need to be saved from him (JBL)..
- MINI ROYAL RUMBLE: Hornswoggle outlasted four other Mini wrestlers and The Great Khali to win!
- Hornswoggle was the first to enter and walked to the ring with his trademark expression of fear and concern..
- A midget version of Mr. Kennedy came out and did Mr. Kennedy's gimmick with the mic but he couldn't reach..
- Next up, a Mini-Mankind came out and tried to use a Mini Mr. Socko but Hornswoggle blocked it!
- Hornswoggle eliminated both Mini Mr. Kennedy & Mini Mankind and was then joined by Mini Batista..
- Mini Batista was hilarious doing all of Batista's gimmicks - then they were joined by a Mini Kane!
- Hornswoggle eliminated Mini Batista and then had his hands full with Mini Kane but eliminated him!
- The next entrant would be the REAL eight-foot Great Khali - Fit Finlay showed up to save Hornswoggle!
- Notes: The midgets were from www.microwrestling.com: Preppy Matt Prada, Bronx Thug, Blixx, & Lil Nasty!
Under "Little Bastard" aka. Hornswoggle, you have that on the January 14th, 2008 edition of Raw Hornswoggle competed in a mini rumble. You have that all of the participants came from micro however that is not the case, Preppy Matt Prada & Lil' Nasty were apart of it the first as Mankind, the second as Batista, however Blixx and Bronx Thug were not. Kane was played by Bodydrop, a worker from the southern area, and Mr. Kennedy was played by Enigma, also from the southern area, I know because I am Enigma, the guy that played Mini Kennedy, just thought you guys should know, thanks and later, big fan of the site keep it up.
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Fit Finlay..
- Vince McMahon said "thank God" but Fit Finlay wasn't buying it and accused McMahon of setting Hornswoggle up..
- Vince McMahon claimed he didn't do it and told Fit Finlay to blow off his frustration on SD! against The Great Khali..
- Vince McMahon told Finlay to never put his hands on him - and Finaly told McMahon to not go back on the deal..
- CAREER THREATENING MATCH: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair defeated "General Manager" William Regal..
- IC TITLE MATCH: IC Champion Jeff Hardy defeated WWE Champion Randy Orton by DQ within seconds!
- Randy Orton got himself intentionally disqualified just a few seconds after the bell rang to start the match!
- Randy Orton lifted the mats exposing the floor and attempted to give Jeff Hardy an RKO on the cold hard floor!
- Jeff Hardy countered and fought back - they ended up on the stage where Hardy back-dropped Orton off the stage!
- Jeff Hardy climbed up a conveiniently placed scaffold and did a Scanton-bomb onto an unconcious Randy Orton!
- Both men were fitted with neck braces and stretchered out after a pretty impressive and spectacular stunt!
- As Jeff Hardy was being stretchered out he lifted his arm and signalled the fans to show that he was okay..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.