RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor - The Homecoming
July 23, 2005 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Go Back To ROH History
- DARK MATCH: Shane Hagadorn & Matt Turner defeated Derek & Bobby Dempsey..
- DARK MATCH: Davey Andrews defeated Antonio Franco by Submission..
- MATCH: El Generico defeated Kevin Steen..
- IN THE RING: Gary Michael Cappetta..
- GMC said that The Embassy would be fired from Ring of Honor unless they started treating Jade Chung better..
- The Embassy (Prince Nana, Jade Chung and Mike Kruel) then came out with Jade dressed in a royal outfit..
- Prince Nana said nobody was allowed to see Chung's body anymore, then attached a dog collar around her neck!
- Prince Nana made it clear that he was following the rules that ROH had set (more like found loopholes)..
- FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL: Spanky defeated Azrieal and Deranged and Nigel McGuiness..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs defeated The Carnage Crew (Loc & DeVito) to win the titles!
- 6-MAN TAG: The Rottweilers (Homicide & Low Ki & Ricky Reyes) defeated Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal & James Gibson..
- MATCH: Davey Andrews & Shane Hagadorn vs The Ring Crew Express ended in a No Contest..
- An angry Carnage Crew hit the ring and destroyed The Ring Crew Express......
- TAG MATCH: Alex Shelley & Fast Eddie Vegas w/Prince Nana defeated Generation Next (Austin Aries & Roderick Strong)..
- Alex Shelley officially became a member of The Embassy, thus turning Generation Next into babyfaces!
- Jimmy Rave interfered in the match, nailing Austin Aries with a steel chair behind the referees back..
- REVENGE STREET FIGHT: Jimmy Rave w/Prince Nana defeated AJ Styles with help from The Embassy..
- The enitre Embassy attacked AJ Styles, allowing Jimmy Rave to hit the "Raves Clash" on Styles..
- After the match, Austin Aries & Roderick Strong tried to make the save but were unsucessful..
- ROH TITLE MATCH: C.M. Punk (Champion) vs Christopher Daniels ended in a 60-Minute Time Limit DRAW!
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.