RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor - Redemption
August 12, 2005 - Dayton, Ohio
Go Back To ROH History
- 4-CORNER SURVIVAL: Ace Steel defeated Matt Stryker and Delirious and Sterling James Keenan..
- MATCH: Colt Cabana defeated Spanky..
- IN THE RING: C.M. Punk cut an arrogan heel promo taking credit for ROH's success..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs defeated Nigel McGuinness & Chad Collyer to retain..
- 6-MAN WAR: Austin Aries & Roderick Strong & Matt Sydal w/Daizee Haze beat Jimmy Rave & Alex Shelley & Abyss..
- This was Prince Nana's Embassy vs Generation Next..
- MATCH: Low Ki vs Jay Lethal ended in a NO CONTEST..
- Homicide showed up and joined Low Ki in double-teaming Jay Lethal until Matt Hardy made the save!
- MATCH: Matt Hardy defeated Homicide..
- Low Ki showed up with a chain but Jay Lethal came out to and grabbed the chain and had a tug-of-war with Homicide..
- Matt Hardy snuck up behind Homicide and schoolboyed him for the 1-2-3 to win the match!
- ROH TITLE ELIMINATION MATCH: James Gibson beat C.M. Punk (c) and Samoa Joe and Chris Daniels to win the ROH title!
- James Gibson to a bump outside the ring and was helped backstage by a crew of ROH officials..
- Chris Daniels was eliminated by Submission from Samoa Joe, when CM Punk pushed Daniels leg of the ropes!
- During all this confusion, C.M. Punk snuck up behind Samoa Joe and rolled him up for Joe's elimination!
- C.M. Punk began celebrating until a bloody James Gibson returned to the ring to continue the match..
- James Gibson reversed the Pepsi Plunge into a Super Tiger Bomb and scored the pin to win the ROH TITLE!!!!!!
- James Gibson gave a victory speech and said it was the greatest moment of his career, even better than Wrestlemania..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.