RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor - Driven
June 23, 2007 - Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Go Back To ROH History
- SOME MATCHES/SEGMENTS WERE TAPED TO AIR ON PPV on SEPTEMNER 21st.....
- DARK MATCH: Alex "Sugarfoot" Payne & Ernie Osiris defeated Mitch Franklin & Dingo..
- SIX MAN TAG: Roderick Strong & Davey Richards & Rocky Romero defeated Erick Stevens & Matt Cross & Delirious..
- Post Match: Austin Aries chased off the No Remorse Corps and signed an ROH contract and shook Cary Silken's hand!
- Austin Aries said he's happy to be in a promotion that cares about the fans, the wrestlers and about the business..
- Austin Aries said "We are Ring of Honor, I am Austin Aries, and WE ARE PRO-WRESTLING" (which is TNA's tag-line)..
- MATCH: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Matt Sydal..
- After the match: Larry Sweeney offered Matt Sydal a contract to join Sweet & Sour Inc., but Double C ripped it up..
- Matt Sydal attacked Claudio Castagnoli and told Larry Sweeney to print another copy and he would agree to sign it!
- Sweet & Sour Inc. now includes: Larry Sweeney, Chris Hero, "the project" Bobby Dempsey, Tank Toland & Matt Sydal..
- NOAH VS. ROH MATCH: Naomichi Marafuji defeated B.J. Whitmer..
- SQUASH MATCH: "Gun For Hire" Brent Albright defeated Pelle Primeau by Submission..
- ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH: Takeshi Morishima defeated Jimmy Rave to retain the ROH World title..
- ROH WORLD TAG TITLE MATCH: The Briscoe Brothers defeated El Generico & Kevin Steen to retain the ROH Tag Titles..
- After the match: Kevin Steen repeatedly smashed both Briscoes with a Ladder (leading to a Ladder match no doubt)..
- SHIMMER MATCH: The Minnesota Home-Wrecking Crew (Lacey & Rain w/Jimmy Jacobs) defeated Daizee Haze & MsChif..
- 30-MINUTE TIME LIMIT GRUDGE MATCH: Nigel McGuiness defeated Chris Hero (w/Larry Sweeney & Sweet & Sour Inc.)..
- ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH: Takeshi Morishima defeated Adam Pearce w/Shane Hagadorn to retain the ROH World title..
- MAIN EVENT: KENTA defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson after a Go-To-Sleep..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.