RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor / NOAH - Live In Tokyo
July 16, 2007 - Tokyo, Japan
Go Back To ROH History
- KICKOFF: Delirious started the show - was attacked by the No Remorse Corps - Jack Evans & Kotaro Suzuki made the save!
- TAG MATCH: No Remorse Corpse (Rocky Romero & Davey Richards) defeated Jack Evans & Kotaro Suzuki..
- MATCH: "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson defeated Go Shiozaki..
- IN THE RING: KENTA made an appearance saying he couldn't compete due to a leg injury..
- FIGHT WITHOUT HONOR: Delirious defeated Roderick Strong..
- 6-MAN TAG: Naomichi Marufuji & The Briscoe Brothers defeated Matt Sydal & Ricky Marvin & Atsushi Aoki..
- ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH: Takeshi Morishima defeated Nigel McGuinness to retain the ROH World title..
- After the match: American Dragon grabbed the ROH belt and slapped Takeshi Morishima accross the face!
- American Dragon tried to run away but was stopped by Nigel McGuinness and a stiff European uppercut..
- Nigel McGuinness then picked up the ROH belt and Morishima extended his hand and they shook hands..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.