RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor / Man Up
September 15, 2007 - Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Go Back To ROH History
- SOME MATCHES/SEGMENTS WERE TAPED TO AIR ON PPV on NOVEMBER 30th.....
- DARK MATCH: Ernie Osirus & Silas Young defeated Rhett Titus & Bobby Dempsey..
- 4-CORNER SURVIVAL: Nigel McGuinness defeated Chris Hero w/Sweet & Sour and Claudio Castagnoli and Naomichi Marufuji..
- THREE-MATCH SERIES: Rocky Romero (No Remorse Corps) defeated "M-Dogg20" Matt Cross (The Resilience)..
- THREE-MATCH SERIES: Austin Aries (The Resilience) defeated Davey Richards (No Remorse Corps)..
- THREE-MATCH SERIES: Roderick Strong (No Remorse Corps) defeated Erick Stevens (The Resilience) with the Gibson Driver..
- ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH: Takeshi Morishima defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson by referee stoppage..
- Takeshi Morishima took off American Dragon's eye-patch and smashed him repeatedly in the face..
- LADDER MATCH: The Briscoe Brothers defeated Kevin Steen & El Generico to retain the ROH World Tag Team titles..
- After the match: The Age of the Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black & Necro Butcher) attacked the Briscoe Brothers..
- MATCH: Mitch Franklin defeated Alex "Sugarfoot" Payne to retain the Top of the Class Trophy..
- SHIMMER MATCH: Amazing Kong & Daizee Haze defeated Lacey & Sara Del Rey..
- TAG MATCH: B.J. Whitmer & Brent Albright defeated The YRR (Chasyn Rance & Kenny King)..
- B.J. Whitmer & Brent Albright formed their own faction known as "Hangman 3" which includes Adam Pearce..
- MATCH: Tyler Black (The Age of the Fall) vs. Jack Evans (The Vulture Squad) ended in a No Contest..
- Necro Butcher interfered and threw a steel chair at Jack Evans during a springboard attempt..
- SIX MAN TAG: Irish Airborne & Jack Evans vs. The AOTF (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black & Necro Butcher) was a No Contest..
- MAIN EVENT: Delirious defeated Matt Sydal (final Ring of Honor appearance before reporting to OVW)..
- WWE developmental wrestler Matt Sydal suffered a concussion in his Ring of Honor farewell match with Delirious..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.