RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor /
November 30, 2007 - Dayton, Ohio
Go Back To ROH History
- MATCH: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Seth Skyfire..
- FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH: Delirious defeated Adam Pearce w/Shane Hagadorn..
- MATCH: Chris Hero w/Sweet & Sour Inc. defeated Jigsaw by Submission..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The Briscoe Brothers defeated Davey Richards & Rocky Romero to retain the ROH Tag Team titles..
- RELAXED RULES MATCH: "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson defeated Necro Butcher by Cattle Mutilation Submission..
- MATCH: ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness defeated Silas Young by Submission..
- After the match: Chris Hero interrupted a McGuinness promo and they set up an ROH title match in Dayton on 1/25..
- The Sweet & Sour Inc. faction attacked ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness until Claudio Castagnoli made the save..
- TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Davey Richards defeated Human Tornado (submitted) and Erick Stevens..
- 30-MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH: Austin Aries defeated Roderick Strong by a score of 4-3..
- 4-WAY TAG: The Vulture Squad beat The Briscoes and The Age of the Fall and HANGMAN 3..
- The Vulture Squad = Jack Evans & Ruckus | The Age of the Fall = Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs..
- HANGMAN 3 (B.J. Whitmer & Brent Albright) | and of course The Briscoes = Mark & Jay Briscoe..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.