RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor / Unscripted III
December 1, 2007 - Chicago, Illinois
Go Back To ROH History
- DARK MATCH: Alex "Sugarfoot" Payne defeated Rhett Titus..
- DARK MATCH: Ernie Osirus defeated Mitch Franklin with a Standing Shooting Star Press..
- MATCH: Austin Aries defeated Tyler Black w/Lacey with a Brainbuster 450 Combo..
- NON (SHIMMER) TITLE MATCH: SHIMMER Champion Sara Del Rey defeated Lacey w/Allison Wonderland..
- SIX-MAN MAYHEM: Dingo beat Silas Young and Trik Davis and Seth Skyfire and Danny Daniels and Dan Lawrence..
- BEST 2/3 FALLS GRUDGE MATCH: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Chris Hero w/Bobby Dempsey..
- Fans taunted Bobby Dempsey with a Snickers bar, then Lacey came out and gave Dempsey a chocolate bar..
- After the match: Larry Sweeney came out and said he negotiated with ROH to make the match a 2/3 Falls match..
- While Larry Sweeney taunted Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero nailed the Hero's Welcome and pinned Castagnoli..
- Claudio Castagnoli won the third fall to win the match. Chris Hero assaulted Claudio Castagnoli's bad shoulder..
- TAG SQUASH MATCH: Adam Pearce & Shane Hagadorn defeated Alex "Sugarfoot" Payne & Ernie Osirus..
- MATCH: "The Shooter" Brent Albright defeated Jigsaw with a Half Nelson Suplex..
- After the match: B.J. Whitmer got on the microphone and said he was looking for a fight - Delirious answered!
- NO-DQ MATCH: B.J. Whitmer vs. Delirious ended ina No Contest after HANGMAN 3 interfered and destroyed Delirious..
- WOMENS MATCH: Daizee Haze vs. ?????? didn't happen because Jimmy Jacobs speared the unknown wrestler..
- MATCH: Jimmy Jacobs w/Lacey defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson after Dragon passed out..
- After the match: Nigel McGuinness made fun of American Dragon and asked if he would lose to Bobby Dempsey next..
- Larry Sweeney & Chris Hero came out and bragged publicly - followed by Nigel McGuinness & American Dragon brawling..
- MAIN EVENT: The Briscoe Brothers & Erick Stevens defeated Roderick Strong & Davey Richards & Rocky Romero..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.