RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor / Rising Above
December 29, 2007 - New York City, New York
Go Back To ROH History
- 3-WAY SHIMMER SHOWCASE: Daizee Haze defeated Lacey and SHIMMER Champion Sara Del Ray in a Non-title match..
- After the match: Lacey verbally assaulted Tammy "Sunny" Sytch who was sitting at ringside during the match..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Delirious (with new red and black mask) defeated Brent Albright w/Adam Pearce..
- Before the match: "Bushwhacker" Luke made an appearance but was attacked by Brent Albright & Adam Pearce..
- Adam Pearce, Brent Albright & Shane Hagadorn attacked Delirious until Kevin Steen & El Generico made the save!
- The Age of the Fall and The Vulture Squad got involved - which turned into the scheduled Tag Team Scrable..
- TAG SCRAMBLE: Kevin Steen El Generico defeated HANGMAN 3 and The Age of the Fall and The Vulture Squad..
- Kevin Steen/El Generico beat Adam Pearce/B.J. Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs/Tyler Black and Jack Evans/Ruckus..
- MATCH: Davey Richards defeated Erick Stevens..
- Erick Stevens challenged WWE Tough Enough Winner Daniel Puder (who was sitting in the crowd)..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Chris Hero to win five minutes with Larry Sweeney..
- ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH: Nigel McGuinness defeated Austin Aries to retain the ROH World title..
- ELIMINATION 4-WAY: Necro Butcher defeated Mitch Franklin and "Iron" Matt Cross and Jigsaw..
- RELAXED RULES MATCH: "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson defeated Takeshi Morishima by DQ..
- 2/3 FALLS MATCH: The Briscoes defeated Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero to retain the Tag Team titles..
- MAIN EVENT: Naomichi Marufuji defeated Claudio Castagnoli..
- After the match: Claudio Castagnoli was attacked by Daniel Puder, who became a member of Sweet & Sour Inc..
- Erick Stevens ran out to help Claudio Castagnoli - but the No Remorse Corps showed up and attacked HIM..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.