RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor / Proving Ground
January 11, 2008 - Boston, Massachusetts
Go Back To ROH History
- DARK MATCH: Mike Bennett defeated Rhett Titus..
- DARK MATCH: Azrieal defeated Ernie Osiris..
- TAG MATCH: The YRR (Kenny King & Jason Blade w/Sal Rinauro & Chasyn Rance) defeated Eddie Edwards & Pelle Primeau..
- SHIMMER SHOWCASE: Daizee Haze defeated Alexa Thatcher with the Heart Punch/Mind Trip Combination..
- MATCH: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Ruckus of The Vulture Squad (w/Julius Smokes & Mercedes Martienz)..
- MATCH: Daniel Puder (sub for Chris Hero) w/Sweet & Sour Inc. defeated Mike Bennett by Submission..
- After the match: Larry Sweeney said there was no one in the ROH locker room could submit Daniel Puder..
- American Dragon came out for a showdown with Daniel Puder but Larry Sweeney wanted the money to be right..
- MATCH: "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson defeated "The Shooter" Brent Albright after Albright passed out..
- STREET FIGHT MATCH: Necro Butcher w/Lacey defeated "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen..
- MATCH: Delirious defeated Salvatore Rinauro (w/The YRR) by Cobra Stretch Submission..
- MATCH: Roderick Strong (of the No Remorse Corps) defeated El Generico..
- FIP WORLD TITLE MATCH: Erick Stevens defeated Austin Aries to retain the FIP World Heavyweight title..
- ULTIMATE ENDURANCE: The Age of the Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black) retain the ROH World Tag Team titles..
- The Vulture Squad (Jack Evans & Jigsaw) were eliminated in Phase #1 which was a 4-WAY Tag Scramble..
- Hangmen 3 (Brent Albright & B.J. Whitmer) were eliminated in Phase #2 which was a 3-WAY No-DQ Match..
- The Briscoe Brothers (Mark & Jay Briscoe) were eliminated in Phase #3 which was a traditional Tag Team match..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.