RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor / Transform
January 12, 2008 - Edison, New Jersey
Go Back To ROH History
- DARK MATCH: Pelle Primeau & Kyle Durden defeated Orange Cassidy & Vin Gerard..
- 6-MAN TAG: The YRR (Sal Rinauro & Kenny King & Jason Blade) defeated Delirious & El Generico & Mike Quackenbush..
- $1000 SUBMISSION CHALLENGE: Daniel Puder w/Sweet & Sour Inc. defeated Alex Payne in 30-seconds..
- $1000 SUBMISSION CHALLENGE: Daniel Puder w/Sweet & Sour Inc. defeated Rhett Titus in 30-seconds..
- TAG MATCH: Chris Hero & Sara Del Rey w/Larry Sweeney defeated Ernie Osiris & Alexa Thatcher..
- Larry Sweeney declared Chris Hero & Sara Del Rey the first ever ROH World Intergender Tag Team Champions!
- MATCH: Roderick Strong (of the No Remorse Corps) defeated Jigsaw w/Julius Smokes (of the Vulture Squad) by Submission..
- MATCH: Jimmy Jacobs w/Lacey (of the Age of the Fall) defeated Jack Evans (of the Vulture Squad) by Submission..
- MATCH: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Austin Aries after two Ricola Bombs..
- SUBMISSION CHALLENGE: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Daniel Puder w/Larry Sweeney..
- Claudio Castagnoli challenged Daniel Puder to a Submission Challenge and put up $1000 of his own money..
- Claudio Castagnoli survived the one minute but Larry Sweeney used a chair on Claudio after the match..
- TAG MATCH: HANGMAN 3 (B.J. Whitmer & Shane Hagadorn) defeated Bobby Fish & Eddie Edwards..
- MATCH: "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen defeated "The Shooter" Brent Albright with the Package Piledriver..
- FIP TITLE MATCH: Erick Stevens defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson to retain the FIP World title.
- STREET FIGHT: The Age of the Fall (Tyler Black & Necro Butcher) vs. The Briscoe Brothers was a No Contest..
- The match was stopped after Jay Briscoe was injured during a Ladder spot and had to be helped backstage...
- STREET FIGHT: Mark Briscoe & Daizee & Jack Evans & Jigsaw beat Necro Butcher & Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs & Lacey..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.