RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor / 6th Anniversary Show
February 23, 2008 - New York City, New York
Go Back To ROH History
- DARK MATCH: Zach Gowan defeated Pelle Primeau..
- MATCH: Delirious vs. Human Tornado ended in a No Contest after The Age of the Fall interfered..
- The Age of the Fall = (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black & Necro Butcher & Lacey & newest member Zach Gowan)..
- Daizee Haze ran down to take out Lacey while Delirious & Human Tornado cleared the ring leading to......
- TAG MATCH: The Age of the Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Necro Butcher) defeated Delirious & Human Tornado..
- IN THE RING: ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness refused to put his title on the line in New York City..
- "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson confronted Nigel McGuinness and managed to convince Nigel to defend the belt..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Brent Albright defeated El Generico..
- IN THE RING: "Sweet & Sour" Larry Sweeney with guest Allison Danger..
- Larry Sweeney repeatedly insulted Allison Danger and assaulted her until Bobby Dempsey came out to the ring..
- Sweeney ordered Dempsey to attack Danger but he refused so Sweeney hit Dempsey and he fell on top of Danger!
- MATCH: "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen defeated Joey Matthews..
- MATCH: Austin Aries defeated Go Shiozaki...
- SHIMMER TITLE MATCH: Sara Del Rey defeated Daizee Haze to retain the SHIMMER title..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Davey Richards & Rocky Romero defeated Ruckus & Jigsaw to retain the ROH Tag Team titles..
- FIP WORLD TITLE 3-WAY: Roderick Strong defeated Erick Stevens and Necro Butcher to retain the FIP World title.
- ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH: Nigel McGuinness defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson to retain the ROH World title..
- Nigel McGuinness was initially DQ'd after wrestling for 10 minutes - Austin Aries tried to get the match restarted..
- Nigel McGuinness refused to continue but ROH owner Cary Silken s howed up and orderd the match to be restared!
- Nigel McGuinness proved to be a true fighting champion by defeating American Dragon by Submission anyway..
- And that's a wrap..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.