WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
October 10, 2002|
Announcers: Michael Cole/Tazz
- VELOCITY MATCHES:
- Chavo Guerrero defeats Crash Holly..
- Albert defeats Funaki..
- Ron Simmons defeats Chuck Palumbo..
- SMACKDOWN KICKOFF: Matt Hardy & Undertaker..
- Matt comes out and brags about beating the Undertaker for a second time!
- This brings out the Undertaker to the right and business is about to pick up!
- Undertaker hits the ring like a madman attacking Matt Hardy with his cast!
- Eventually Matt Hardy battles back and a crew of officials tries to break up the brawl..
- Undertaker takes the advantage once again and busts Matt open!
- Matt hits Undertaker with a steel chair but it only pisses Taker off more!
- Undertaker tries to punch Matt, who ducks, and Taker punches the ringpost with his injured hand!
- A bloody Matt Hardy escapes and retreats backstage...
- After the commerical we see Undertaker refusing medical assistance..
- MATCH: Rikishi vs Eddie Guerrero w/Chavo..
- Late in the match, Rikishi sets up for the stinkface but Chavo interfers..
- Rikishi ends up giving BOTH Guerreros a double stinkface!
- Eddy rolls out of the ring and Chavo is stalked by Rikishi..
- Eddy gets a chair and comes in the ring but Rikishi knocks him down..
- Chavo goes after Rikishi, while Eddie gets the chair and nails Rikishi in the leg!
- Eddy locks in the "El Paso Laso" submission hold and Rikishi taps out!
- Editor's Note: What the hell happened to disqualifications?
- BACKSTAGE: Torrie & Mr Wilson..
- Torrie is picking out ligerie for her 'showdown' with Dawn Marie..
- Torris' father comes up behind Torrie to surprise her..
- Torrie nervously redirects Mr Wilson elsewhere..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit + Stephanie McMahon..
- Stephanie begs Angle & Benoit to get along tonight to make the tag team division "legitimate"..
- Steph says that if Angle & Benoit fail to get along tonight then she will suspend them without pay..
- Angle says that he is thrilled to be a part of this tournament, and says he would win no matter who his partner is..
- Benoit reminds Angle that he beat him at Unforgiven so Angle will follow 'his lead' tonight..
- INTERVIEW: Funaki & Rey Mysterio + Nidia + Jamie Noble..
- Funaki asks Rey about the tag team tournament..
- Rey starts his promo when Nidia comes up behind him and rubs his chest..
- Rey & Nidia have a conversion in Spanish that ends with Nidia stomping off in a huff..
- She runs into Jamie Noble and complains that he wasn't there to stick up for her!
- Nidia takes a fit and slaps a cup of coffee out of a security guards hand..
- The security guard then throws Noble & Nidia out of the area!
- BACKSTAGE: Los Guerreros + Chris Benoit + Kurt Angle..
- Eddy & Chavo celebrating what they did to Rikishi's leg!
- Chavo says that next week they will 'do it again' and go onto No Mercy and become WWE Tag Team champs..
- Benoit comes out of Stephanie's office and meets up with the Guerreros..
- Eddy asks Benoit if he 'got in trouble with the principle"?
- Benoit says that he doesn't know what is up with Stephanie..
- Benoit says that he doesn't want to sit at home for a year without pay!
- Eddy tells Benoit that there is a rumor of Kurt Angle taking time off to train for the olympics..
- Eddy suggests Benoit be very careful for what Kurt might do..
- Kurt steps out of Steph's office and the Guerreros walk away in disgust..
- Kurt asks Benoit if they were talking about him?!?
- Kurt says that if Benoit doesn't tell him, then he's gonna beat it out of him!
- Benoit just laughs and walks away..
- TAG TEAM TITLE Tournament MATCH: Billy Kidman & John Cena vs Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit..
- Angle & Benoit yell at eachother for most of the match..
- Eventually the begin to fall apart as they accidentally hit eachother..
- At one point, Kidman hits the shooting star press and nearly gets a pinfall, but Angle pulls him out..
- A few minutes later, Kidman hits a Kid Crusher on Benoit and gets ANOTHER near fall..
- Angle comes in and gives Kidman an angleslam and locks him in the anklelock!
- Cena comes in and breaks that up..
- Benoit runs in and puts the crippler crossface on Kidman, causing him to tap out!
- Angle & Benoit go nose to nose after the match but do not come to blows..
- IN THE RING: Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar & Mystery Girl + Undertaker..
- Heyman questions why Undertaker would want to get into a Hell in the Cell match with a broken hand?!
- Heyman questions what kind of a man the Undertaker really is!?
- Heyman introduces 'Tracy', who Heyman claims knows what kind of a man Undertaker is..
- Tracy starts to talk but the Undertaker's music hits and out comes Undertaker, ready to fight again!
- Heyman & Lesnar retreat the ring as Taker enters and almost hits Tracy!
- Tracy says that Taker has slept with her and lied to her for three months!
- Tracy says she just found out that he's married and having a baby!
- Tracy says she promised that she would never take their relationship public..
- Tracy addresses Sara, saying she is sorry that she had to find out about her this way..
- Tracy says that Taker lied to Sara just like he lied to her..
- Undertaker snags the microphone from her and says "I have NO IDEA who you are!"
- Tracy leaves the ring as Heyman & Lesnar celebrate on the RAW stage..
- BACKSTAGE: Lesnar/Heyman/Tracy + Stephanie..
- Steph asks where the trio is going..
- Heyman says that they are leaving the arena..
- Steph says that Lesnar has a match tonight..
- Steph says that Lesnar will replace Jamie Noble as Tajiri's tag team partner tonight..
- Heyman puts up a fight but Steph demands Brock compete..
- Steph bans Undertaker from ringside during that match..
- Steph says that if Undertaker interfers, then he will lose his title shot at No Mercy..
- MATCH: Billy Gunn w/Chuck vs DVon w/Farooq..
- Late in the match, Gunn goes for the famasser, but Ron Simmons trips him..
- Chuck superkicks Simmons taking him out of the equation..
- Billy hits the famasser anyway and pins DVon to pick up the win!
- BACKSTAGE: The Undertaker.
- Undertaker on the phone pleading with Sara not to believe what Heyman is screwing with him..
- BACKSTAGE: Chavo Guerrero + Chris Benoit + Eddie Guerrero..
- Chavo running around yelling for Benoit..
- Chavo finds Benoit and says that Kurt Angle just attacked him..
- Chavo leads Benoit to a broom closet, where Benoit enters and Chavo closes the door behind..
- Chavo listens to the noise inside the closet where two men are fightinbg..
- Chavo opens the door and Eddie stephs out with a dented steel chair!
- Eddy says that "Kurt Angle just got the job done" as the Guerreros laugh at their actions..
- CLEAR: The Guerreros made Benoit think he was attacked by Kurt Angle..
- BACKSTAGE: Torrie Wilson & Mr Wilson + Dawn Marie..
- Torrie says that she feels wierd about her father seeing her in her ligerie tonight..
- Torrie asks her father not to watch the ligerie showdown and he agrees..
- Torrie walks away and Dawn Marie approaches Mr Wilson..
- Dawn shows Mr Wilson the top half of her sexy ligerie and he stares at her chest..
- Mr Wilson compliments Dawn Marie..
- Dawn gives Mr Wilson a kiss on the cheek saying that he is "so sweet"..
- LIGERIE SHOWDOWN: Torrie Wilson vs Dawn Marie (Tazz hosts)
- Dawn does her thing..
- Torrie does her thing..
- The crowd votes unanimously for Torrie (big surprise)..
- Dawn Marie looks like she wants to shake Torrie's hand but Torrie blows her off..
- Editor's Note: All I can say is at least they didn't do anything sleezy with Mr Wilson..
- After Commercial: Oops I spoke too soon -- Dawn gives Mr Wilson the card to her hotel room..
- BACKSTAGE: Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman..
- Brock calls Sara and apoligizes that she had to see that go down on television..
- Heyman is excited that Brock would be so ruthless!!!
- TAG TEAM TITLE Tournament MATCH: Edge/Rey Mysterio vs Tajiri/Brock Lesnar w/Heyman..
- Edge has an entertaining encounter with Brock, who is frustrated by Edge's skill..
- Editor's Note: Brock vs Edge will be a fantastic fued some time in the future..
- Late in the match, Rey hits Tajiri with the 619 and Edge follows with a spear!
- Edge covers Tajiri for the win!
- Lesnar goes crazy attacking Edge, Rey & Tajiri!
- Undertaker runs down to make the save, but Lesnar/Heyman escape before any damage can be done..
- Smackdown! goes OFF THE AIR....
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.