WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
December 25, 2003|
Bagdad, Iraq - Bagdad International Airport
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Santa Clause..
- Vince McMahon thanked all the troops and said they brought a slice of Americana to them for Christmas..
- Santa Clause made an appearance and handed out gifts (WWE t-shirts to the troops), but had no gift for Mr. McMahon..
- Vince McMahon took exception to this and attacked Santa Clause from behind!
- Santa Clause got up and unmasked, revealing Stone Cold Steve Austin, who stunned Vince McMahon!
- Steve Austin gave a speech, thanking the troops, toasted them with beer, and lead a mass middle finger salut!
- MATCH: The APA (Bradshaw & Farroq) defeated Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas..
- MATCH: Rikishi defeated Rhyno and danced with some female soldiers afterwards..
- IN THE RING: John Cena gave a holiday 'rap' and thanked the troops for fighting for freedom..
- MATCH: Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Benoit and they shook hands after the match..
- SANTAS LITTLE HELPER CONTEST: Torrie Wilson defeated Dawn Marie & Sable as judged by the U.S. Troops..
- MAIN EVENT: John Cena defeated The Big Show in a 'non US title match'..
- Why this wasn't for the United States title, I'll never know, imagine the pop!
- IN THE RING: Steve Austin + WWE Smackdown! Wrestlers..
- Steve Austin came out and stunned John Cena (why?), and stunned Big Show three times!
- Steve Austin called out Santa's Little Helpers again, and the wrestlers, and Vince McMahon..
- Steve Austin once again thanked the troops for everything they do and the honor of performing for them!
- Smackdown! goes OFF THE AIR....
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.